[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - Among the many dishes

Among the many dishes

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

Among the many dishes

Beitragvon ylq » 4. Dezember 2018, 03:41

Among the many dishes, I like to eat bamboo shoots and stir-fry, but I don't know how to do it. One day, I suddenly had a thought: learn from my grandmother! It was just that my grandmother bought some bamboo shoots back, and I was entangled in him to teach me to do it. My grandmother was entangled in me and had no choice but to agree.en cooking, my grandmother used a big fire to heat the yellow and yellow oil. When a light smoke floated in the oil pan and there was a slight rolling, the grandmother poured the meat into the pot, and the pot immediately remembered The sound of ž", the reddish flesh turned into a deep red. Grandma used a spatula to set the piece of meat to the side, and poured bamboo shoots into the pan. The sound in the pot was louder, and a scent came out. My mouthful of water would flow out. She waved the spatula to move the bamboo shoots and the pieces of meat together , and the aroma in the house was stronger. The pieces of meat in the pot were dark red and turned gray, and the bamboo shoots turned from milky white to pale yellow. At this time, Grandma sprinkled the chopped green onion, ginger, and garlic on bamboo shoots and meat slices , and poured some soy sauce and MSG. In a short while, the bamboo shoots and pork were served.very happy to see this fragrant bamboo shoots fried meat. I finally knew the way of this dish. Tomorrow, I must do it myself and try it for myself. The sweet-scented osmanthus withent of sweet-scented osmanthus is not strong or light, and every time I smell her fragrance, it makes me crazy .y summer, I go to my grandmother's house. Because the grandmother has several osmanthus trees. When I went to my grandmother's house , I immediately went to the sweet-scented osmanthus tree to see how the "baby" of the sweet-scented osmanthus tree was growing. If the "little baby" grows up, let the "big baby" come down. Every time I let the "big baby" come down, it is time for the osmanthus rain. At that time, the pecially like sweet-scented osmanthus cakes and love to drink osmanthus tea.making osmanthus cake, the cake can not be cooked. Then spread the osmanthus evenly on the cake, then steam it into the pot for more than 20 minutes. Well , the fragrant osmanthus cake is ready.manthus tea is made into dried hot tea with dried osmanthus. After a while, sweet-scented osmanthus tea is also done.e sweet-scented osmanthus cake and scented osmanthus tea. Well, that tastes... It��s great!
ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund