[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - The San Francisco 49ers have some decisions to make for

The San Francisco 49ers have some decisions to make for

Das gefällt mir, das find ich nicht so toll

The San Francisco 49ers have some decisions to make for

Beitragvon liny195 » 3. Januar 2019, 04:06

this year and the future , but for now it sounds like cornerback Richard Sherman is sticking around. Sherman met with the media on Thursday and when asked if the team had approached him about a trade, he said no.Earlier in the week, Sherman told The Athletic’s David Lombardi that the 49ers were “honest and upfront” with him about the long term plan and 2018 not being an all-in year.The NFL trade deadline is next Tuesday , October 30th. We saw the 49ers do some dealing a year ago, acquiring Jimmy Garoppolo and trading away Rashard Robinson. They are not going to the playoffs this year, but the playoffs were not guaranteed even with a healthy Jimmy Garoppolo. They could decide to deal away some veteran parts , but holding onto Sherman makes sense. They have an otherwise very young secondary. Given the struggles of the group, it makes sense to retain a veteran like Sherman, at least through 2019.Golden Nuggets: My official Beathard fan club card came today No , I don’t think CJ Beathard is going to lead us to the Super Bowl and no, I don’t think he will be our starting quarterback a year from now. I think he has had a year to learn our offense and he will run it the best way he can. I don’t even expect him to win many games but life goes on and he is our quarterback and I will be rooting for him on Sunday. So what do I have to look forward to this year? I expect Matt Breida to become a seasoned running back and I expect George Kittle to continue to improve. I am hoping our wide receivers can learn to run the right routes and I am hoping our offensive line can start to gel. There is a lot of improvement needed by those players and positions if the 49ers want to take their game to the next level when Jerrick McKinnon and Jimmy Garoppolo return. I am not expecting Beathard to become a leading quarterback in the NFL but I am keeping my fingers crossed that he can become a very good backup quarterback for Jimmy G and we can feel lucky to have him as our backup for the foreseeable future.Now onto the hot links:Eric Reid picks Panthers over 49ers’ offerChris Biderman49ers injury report: Matt Breida upgraded to full participant in practiceKyle MadsonRichard Sherman blames time off for recent injuryChris BidermanRichard Sherman backs coaching, blames playersBrad AlmquistKyle Shanahan explains why the 49ers couldn’t land Eric ReidDavid BonillaReport: Seahawks offered Eric Reid a one-year deal in AugustCharean WilliamsAfter a Brutal Sunday , the 49ers are Ready to Put Faith in C.J. BeathardJoe FannWeek 3 NFL defensive line rankingsAustin GayleNiners’ Matt Breida Could Be Poised for Big GameDoug WilliamsC.J. Beathard: Time in offense has me better prepared to start this yearJosh AlperHow Fred Warner became the most important player on defenseRichard MadridHow George Kittle used 49ers resources to propose to his girlfriendDavid Bonilla
liny195

Zurück zu Lob und Kritik