[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - Odell Beckham Jr.: No regrets about ESPN interview Odell Bec

Odell Beckham Jr.: No regrets about ESPN interview Odell Bec

Das gefällt mir, das find ich nicht so toll

Odell Beckham Jr.: No regrets about ESPN interview Odell Bec

Beitragvon liny195 » 20. November 2018, 04:14

Jr. said Sunday night that he had no regrets about the explosive comments he made in his interview on ESPN with Josina Anderson. “I don’t regret anything , I don’t regret anything that I said. If it took that for us to come together as a team like we did today, I can take that every single time,” Beckham said. “I spoke to the team just to kind of relay the message that sometimes stuff comes off the wrong way. Words can be portrayed in any kind of light. The conversation is between us. But the way we responded as a team to what was said, I felt like it would’ve been too easy after what was said, and after what I said to them for us to come in here and have heart, energy and all that stuff. Grit, whatever the words you want to use for that. We had it today, and we came up short, but I’m proud of this team, and this is the team that we are going to be for the rest of the season. “Like I said, if it took that to get us going, I can take that. I’m trying to be a leader, I’m in a position I’ve never been in. I’m trying to grow, I’m learning on the way, on the fly , but I’m proud of where we went today.”Here is some of what Beckham said in his interview with Anderson.Sitting next to L’il Wayne, Beckham had this to say about Eli Manning.He was asked, do you have an issue at quarterback?How about his coaches, including the current one who has gone out of his way to build a working relationship with Beckham?There was also this:Shurmur was apparently “absolutely livid” and made Beckham apologize to his teammates.Monday Night Football: Jets vs. Lions, Rams vs. Raiders — game time, TV channels, odds, live stream, radio, more Happy Monday New York Giants fans. Tonight, we have a doubleheader on Monday Night Football. Game 1 will be between the New York Jets and the Detroit Lions followed by the Los Angeles Rams and Oakland Raiders.Use this as your open thread.Game 1 detailsWhat: New York Jets vs. Detroit LionsWhen: Monday, Sept. 10Where: Ford FieldGame time: 7:20 p.m.TV: ESPNAnnouncers: Beth Mowins (Play-by-Play), Brian Griese (Analyst) and Laura Rutledge (Sideline).Radio: WEPN-FM, ESPN New York 98.7, Ocean , NJ (WCHR - 105.7FM), Rochester NY (WHTK - 107.3FM/1280AM) and Albany, NY (WTMM - 104.5FM) and online. Odds: Lions -6.5 [Odds Shark]Prediction: Odds Shark predicts a 24-16 Lions victoryOnline Stream: WatchESPNWeather: 63 degrees at kickoff, overcast (Played in Dome) [NFL Weather]SB Nation websites: Gang Green Nation (Jets), Pride of Detroit (Lions)Game 2 detailsWhat: Los Angeles Rams vs. Oakland RaidersWhen: Monday, Sept. 10Where: Oakland Coliseum Game time: 10:15 p.m. ETTV: ESPNAnnouncers:Joe Tessitore (play-by-play), Jason Witten (Color Commentary), Anthony “Booger” McFarland (Sideline Analyst), Lisa Salters (Sideline Reporter)Radio: Westwood One Sports, Raiders Radio Network, Spanish Flagship: La Z 1490-AM/107.5-FM, and Online. Odds: Rams -5.5 [Odds Shark]Prediction: Odds Shark predicts a 28-8 Rams victoryOnline Stream: WatchESPNWeather: 64 degrees at kickoff, clear [NFL Weather]SB Nation websites: Turf Show Times (Rams), Silver and Black Pride (Raiders)
liny195

Zurück zu Lob und Kritik