[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - Although a year has

Although a year has

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

Although a year has

Beitragvon ylq » 16. Mai 2020, 02:07

Although a year has passed, the experience that night has been buried deep in my mind. After saying good night to my mother, I went back to my room, climbed into bed, and prepared to turn off the lights to sleep, but the mobile phone that was charging with a red light in the corner attracted me. I walked over, unplugged my phone and placed it next to the pillow. I sneaked out of the door and crept close to my parents ��door. When I saw no light, heard no sound, and only my parents breathed steadily, I nodded in satisfaction, walked back into the room, climbed into the bed again, and lay on the side carefully Therefore, if you get the best place, put the phone in the quilt, lower its brightness, turn off the sound to mute, and click on an app for "reading". At the same time, I should pay attention to the sound outside the house. I am addicted to the wonderful content of the novel. I feel the roller coaster-like thrilling plot with the protagonist of the novel. I accompany the protagonist to laugh together, cry together, and be infatuated together-I shed tears through my face because of the protagonist's tragic fate The language is smirking like crazy, but I dare not laugh out loud. I am afraid that my mother will hear it suddenly. I heard the door of the mother's room be opened. I heard the sound of pouring water. I thought: not afraid, not afraid, my mother just poured water. Won't come to my room. So, I turned on the phone again, and then looked at it. Just when I saw the climax of the novel, the door of the room was pushed open , and my mother came in. She carried a glass and covered me with a quilt. But it was so unlucky, my mother saw the phone exposed from the quilt, maybe she was suspicious in her heart: why would she hold a mobile phone when sleeping? She looked suspicious, turned on her phone, saw lines of text, her face turned slightly blue, and shouted: "Daughter, what's the matter? I pretended to be just awake and rubbed my eyes to support me:" This ... "Mom turned on the light in the room and stared at the phone." Okay, very good. Have you watched it for more than three hours? " "I sat on the bed and hung my head down. She stared at me, her right hand raised ... Watching me cover her face, she sighed, and slowly lowered her raised hand helplessly, said:" It ��s a good thing, but watching it in the bed at night will not only make you less energetic tomorrow morning, but also affect your vision. I hope that in the future, you will not be allowed to touch your mobile phone except when you are learning to use your mobile phone. This mobile phone, let me leave my mother there in anxiety, and leave me in bed. I think, maybe I am really wrong , even if I love reading, but reading at night, especially hiding in the bed and reading novels with my mobile phone, I think the disadvantage is still greater than the benefit of the night , I accompanied this thrilling eavesdropping story Into dreamland
Related articles:

ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund