[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - rong person become more Per

rong person become more Per

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

rong person become more Per

Beitragvon ylq » 9. Mai 2020, 08:29

The first monthly exam was over and the scores were sent out. I thought I would be more relaxed, but I was more nervous. Because our grades are not ideal, we are the last one in eight classes, which not only puzzled me but also puzzled Cheng. Because during this month, our classmates did n��t do anything too outrageous, they were all safe and sound, and it was n��t chaotic. Therefore, I think we ��re doing abnormally this month. I don't think we have taken the next month's exam seriously. I summed up the reasons for my failure in the exam, there are two points: First, the review is not strict. During this exam, I found many problems, and I didn't review them in some places. Second, the review method is not mastered. This is the first important exam in the junior high school stage. After studying for a month, I want to take the monthly exam. Of course I am a little nervous, but I do n��t know how to review. So I have to review all the books, but I have learned too much, and some things have been thrown away, causing confusion during the exam. Therefore, I have to review it frequently and do it day-to-day, Zhou Zhouqing, and Yueyueqing in a down-to-earth manner. I also have to review old knowledge before and think more and ask more questions. Find a study method that suits you and strive for progress in the mid-term exam. In this monthly exam, I learned a lot. I know where my shortcomings are. I know I have to work harder. Maybe the results of the monthly exam were not very satisfactory, but this month the exam gave me a lesson that will make me unforgettable in this life. In this lesson, he taught me that both in doing things and in life , Do it well, do the ultimate, and strive for excellence, so that you are worthy of yourself and the people who support yourself. There is a good saying: "The reason why people succeed or fail depends entirely on their attitude towards others and themselves." Therefore, everything must be taken seriously, be meticulous and complete, and must not be procrastinated, no matter how small it is , even if you put a piece of rotten paper into the trash, you must do it seriously. If all of us understand the truth that this exam tells us, teach us the method of doing practical things, and put it into practice, I think the score of this exam is not important, because we get more important than the score , More meaningful things This month's monthly exam is over, it can be said that this month's exam failed, but a failure will not allow a brave and strong person to climb, but will make this brave and strong person become more Perseverance and maturity, this brave and strong person will make failure head down again and again. We will not bow down in adversity. We must raise our head in adversity and look for new directions and hopes. The Chinese often say "happen when you hear it", which means you are happy when you hear that you are at fault. Although we failed the exam this time, we found deficiencies in this exam. With directions, we should learn a lesson. I believe that our eight classes must be the best, and our eight classes will surely succeed in the midterm exam
Related articles:

ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund