[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - The balcony of my

The balcony of my

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

The balcony of my

Beitragvon ylq » 30. April 2020, 08:06

The balcony of my home is the outside balcony. Although the floor is dirty, there is often water accumulation. I still like it. There is wind on the balcony. When you are sad, stand on the balcony, let your hair float in the wind, let the tears flow down your cheeks, let the wind linger beside you, slowly touch your cheeks and wipe your tears. When happy, he shouted at the empty playground under the balcony, then hid in the balcony and laughed indifferently. Let the wind bring your happiness back to the balcony with birds on the playground. Although the birds do not understand hygiene, the balcony is used as a toilet, forcing me to have to scrub frequently, but I still think they are cute ~ little creatures. As soon as I was free, I sprinkled some grains of rice on the edge of the balcony and secretly hid aside, hoping to see the birds closely. Most birds always hide and seek with me , but there are also a few bold ones who often eat in front of me without fear. Slowly, I found that they had built a nest in the drain of the balcony. I can't bear to drive them away. One day it was raining heavily, and the weeds in the bird's nest blocked the drain and caused a half meter of water to accumulate in the balcony . Water also entered the room, more than ten centimeters deep. My home can live on the fifth floor! After being mistreated by this incident, parents can only take the bird's nest away. But until I moved, I still hoped that the birds would come back and build a balcony with many memories. There is the joy of turning up the volume of the recorder to a large level and standing on the balcony to sing aloud; there is the joy of arguing with the neighbor about which is the North Star; there is a pity to see the girl on the opposite side because they did not enter the ideal school; The fighting spirit of Ang Yang. After moving, all the houses in the new village were sealed with balconies, like a beehive. And people are like worker bees hiding in honeycomb, busy every day, but have no time to take care of the bright spots in life. I often think, why do I look up at the starry sky now, and not as much as the childhood shock and busy society that touched my heart would kill me to feel the natural leisure? Is intense study making me forget my original habit of releasing true feelings? Or is it because of age that I learned to hide myself? I feel sad. Moving to a new home, he didn't even open the window a few times to reach out and ventilate his head. Act according to a certain schedule every day. I may just be a passer-by in life, not a cell or cell in the English word of the owner of the life called "cll". Think of us not being separated in a room now. People's indifference is that the thick, cold, imprisoned prison of true feelings, innocence, and enthusiasm will further isolate themselves every time they move. From bringing home small homes and homes to bring small stones, grass, flowers to the home, just feel the outside world on the balcony, and now, with double windows and security windows separated from the outside, but I still like this beautiful life Yeah! I opened the window of the sealed balcony and thought about the wind, rain, sunshine, snow, and birdsong. I wish I could regain the heart of childhood that I had forgotten for a long time .
Related articles:

ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund