[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - Chen Tianle. When

Chen Tianle. When

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

Chen Tianle. When

Beitragvon ylq » 24. April 2020, 07:29

Today is a day worthy of our excitement, because today is the long-awaited sports meet. However, I was not so lucky the first morning ... In the morning, I got up early, went out without breakfast, ran to the school, and the moment I walked out of the house, I felt like One thing didn't do, "don't care anymore", I said. When I arrived at the school, I asked our monitor; "Lin Jiaping, did you have a long jump this morning." He replied, "Yes." I was about to bring a number card. Huh? "What about my number plate?" I called. I said to the squad leader: "My number plate is not taken." Lin Jiaping was surprised and said: "Ah, what should I do." I pointed to the drawer of Xin Jiabao at the same table with a finger in it. , Use this piece of paper for the number plate. He nodded and ran up with the piece of paper. At that moment, he was seen by the teacher. The teacher asked the class leader if he knew how. I called up, said a few words, and asked Lin Jiaping to give me a useless number plate of "6735" ... When I arrived at the stadium, I put down my shift card, took the number plate, and rushed to the long jump competition venue. Before the game, I saw that in the 60-meter preliminaries, our class players struggled hard and finally got good results, but my results were not good . I only know that I have stepped on the line for the first two jumps. I do n��t know the results . I definitely did not do well in the afternoon. Without my game, I was still the same excitement, because in the afternoon there was my good friend Chen Tianle. He participated in 100 meters and 400 meters, starting at 100 meters. Alright, I stood at the finish line waiting for his good news, but he actually I was very disappointed in the finals. My favorite is: Chen Tianle, Lin Mingxian, Fu Yuhang. However, Chen Tianle was defeated. It does n��t matter, I am waiting for his 400m good news. Lin Mingxian entered the finals and will be tomorrow Held in the morning ... The next day, Lin Mingxian also defeated in the 100m finals, because that group has the masters of our school, it can be said that the masters are in groups, it does n��t matter, come on in the 200m preliminaries, hey , I sighed aloud, why is it still not over 200 meters, which is a matter of course, because he spent too much physical energy in the 100 meters final, so he can not catch up with the people in front, but not the last, I think it is really It ��s too difficult. In the afternoon, two of my most optimistic classmates came on stage ... As soon as the game started, Fu Yuhang of our class surpassed the past and is still the first. I do n��t know what will happen in a while, but he has put him The distance from the second place is getting farther and farther. Needless to say, he must be the first place. Now he has to pay attention to Chen Tianle. When he helped Yuhang to the end, Chen Tianle was still pulling with one person. There is no place. Hey, I sighed again ... Only the last morning was left. Come on in the relay race. The relay race started. Hu Jianfu, the first stick in our class, came to the first place, but it was at this time. The bad news of the second stick came. Lin Mingxian missed and Chen Tianle ran third in the third stick. Hey, the relay race we had been proud of was not ranked. This is really a mistake . In short, in this sports meeting, We are so misguided!
Related articles:

ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund