[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - Why back to school is so dangerous for women

Why back to school is so dangerous for women

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

Why back to school is so dangerous for women

Beitragvon alisawhite123 » 27. August 2019, 09:29

In a new interview with The Wall Street Journal, Kim Kardashian addressed her decision to rename her shapewear line. As she explained, her original intentions for choosing the name Kimono were "innocent," and she had come up with the name before announcing the product.

Speaking to the WSJ in June, before the line was shared with the public, she detailed her support for the idea, explaining that it was meant to be a pun on her name. “I heard it, and it instantly clicked with me," she said. “And I think ono means ‘one.&apos The Kim part I thought was, like, clever. I’ve always been a little bit more minimal when it comes to branding and I just think that incorporates me, but also, like, one.”

Once the line was announced and the brand received social media backlash, those involved with the project began to reconsider its moniker. “You would think we would have obviously thought it through a little bit deeper,” Kim said. "I’m the first person to say, okay, of course, I can’t believe we didn’t think of this. I obviously had really innocent intentions. But, let’s listen. And I want to really listen. And I want to really take it all in.” She noted that she "loved Japan," and said, "My husband was in Japan when all of this was happening. It’s a place that we love and go to. I have such respect.”

Kim had originally announced she wasn&apost planning to change the name, but she reconsidered. "After we learned more, it was the right thing to do,” Jens Grede, an investor in the lingerie line and the cofounder of Frame denim, told the WSJ. "We had misunderstood the cultural meaning.”

alisawhite123

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund