[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - of the road, but the back

of the road, but the back

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

of the road, but the back

Beitragvon ylq » 17. Juli 2019, 09:05

As the season changed, the weather slowly turned cold. The scenes of selling watermelons on both sides of the south gate of Dabie Mountain Road in the past few days gradually faded out of people's sights, and the traffic was much better. Then the purple grapes became the current place. The protagonist of the fruit in the store, the small baskets piled up with bunches of fruits, this really makes people feel the charm of nature, although the fruit stalls are not large, but the appetite for people is not reduced, this purple The fruit floating in the fragrance makes the memory deep in my heart emerge like a spring. It is a mulberry with similar color in its maturity. The main branches and the skin are different in roundness, and all of them can bear purple fruit. Come, it can be said that "the hero does not ask the source", is the mulberry tree that has been with me for many years along the riverside of my hometown? If you have time to return, if you haven't seen you for many years, will you still pay attention to it? In the 1970s, most of the spring work in the south of the Yangtze River was completed in the early morning , and the water, the cattle, the farmland, the vegetables. People, mowing the grass, feeding the cows, etc., people are constantly moving around, all of them are so normal and peaceful, but what I can't tolerate most is that many farmhouse women will buckle the pot on the ground. The sound of the bottom, which is now remembered, makes people feel uneasy and resentful. Occasionally, the sound of the rhythmical hammer hammer clothes from the water side dilutes all of this. After listening, my heart is also a lot better. Not much, I can��t help but be interested in the things of the river hammer clothes. A step is slowly on a step. To the surface of the river, each household basically uses a stone to build a level above the river, extending to the middle of the river, and then laying a few flat large stones on the surface. There is also a short water bridge on the riverside behind my house. The front is a ladder of words, which is covered with a flat cement board that leads to the shore. In memory, it is basically used for taking water, washing and washing vegetables. The water is also on the front of the bridge and is poured back into the big tank. It is used after the alum sedimentation. The willow tree by the river is familiar to me. The willow roots washed away by the soil must be pink in the clear water. The patchwork buds are particularly beautiful. In the season of spring and summer, soaking your feet in the water is especially comfortable for a warm afternoon. When I come to the water to wash the farmland and grass , I get a little picnic. Suddenly, there was a "plop" sound in the river not far from the upper reaches , followed by the flying birds fluttering over the branches, the water surface was hit by layers of ripples, and a black and black Malay thing floated over. Like a small pine tree fruit, crushing it and letting it float by the water, a small purple water surface is a paradise for small fish to compete for food. I am interested in a long and long walk along the river. There is a river on the dam near the border of the neighborhood. The mulberry tree of the road, but the backbone is not thick, but the branches are covered with green and red, and there are a few purple mulberries. The trunk tends to the river, and the whole branch does not look so full , looking up to the fruit. It is still so kind. After knowing that the fruit can be eaten, climb up the slender two-meter branch when you are free, and the ��semi-finished product�� that is picked up and enters the mouth is often in the process of shaking the tree. I went to the river to feed the fish one by one, and some were selected by the flying finch in the air. The small mulberry tree can also be described as the big love. The mulberry tree in May every year is flowering in my expectation. As a result, it is certain that it is from a natural original plant. The orange-yellow roots that fall out of the ground are firmly on the ground, conveying the nutrients of the earth. After knowing me, its rough skin is smoother, and I and it also It��s a spring in the year! In the process of waiting for one year , we have contacted for more than 20 days. The first mulberry is not owned by anyone, but the last one must have fallen in my wait and see. It��s very slow, slow to my weight, it��s no longer carried, maybe its fruit is no longer a young one, maybe a few big mulberry trees in the next village are more attractive, and the mulberry fruit is so big that there are quail eggs. The size, three or four children who do not go to school have had several lessons of skipping classes. Every time they go to the tree, the division of labor and cooperation sometimes becomes a fixed mode, because I am small, climbing trees are more skilled, and the branches are shaking with the feet on the branches. The bottom two or three are laid out with plastic skins to collect the fruits. When they are tired, they will put the mulberry juice in the dirty pen box and drink it. After eating and drinking, they will look at each other and know that the teeth and stealing. The mouth was full of black, then I could only face each other and smile. When I arrived at the school, the board was also fixed on the iron plate. I learned the first popular "Meng Shang Sang" and sold the mulberry Luo Chao. How calm and sin is born , The world can not help but lament the wind Kusakabe. Life is impermanent, ebb and flow, people often say: "Thirty years of Hedong, forty years of Hexi", is also verifying the listing and delisting of fruits, the value of devotion to the world has been obtained in the process of their coming. It is a good expression. Nowadays, people in the process of rushing for their livelihood can also realize the existence of their own values. "Do not like things, not sorrow," has the small mulberry tree in his hometown grown up? Materialism, I am here to make a peaceful wish for you in Lu'an
Related articles:

ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund