[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - has left the house, a

has left the house, a

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

has left the house, a

Beitragvon ylq » 17. Juli 2019, 09:04

The little woman Hui, Fang is two years old. Greedy, sleepy and greedy story. Before I went to sleep, I finished reading a book "Andersen's Fairy Tales" . She still held my arm and let go, and told me to tell her. So I began to confess to a beautiful little white rabbit and my mother lived on a sunny hillside . Every day, the little white rabbit is taken by her mother to the outside to eat grass, but one day, the little white rabbit wants to go by herself, she goes to beg her mother, the rabbit mother promised, but said to the little white rabbit, "You eat on the hillside here. The grass can, but can't go to the other side, because there is a fierce gray wolf rabbit who has left the house, and is very happy to eat and eat, and soon forgets what the mother said. Unconsciously Bounced to the side of the hillside. The little white rabbit happily ate the fat grass, and did not know that the little wolf that the mother said was quietly approaching her. Fortunately, the wolf was away from it. When there was a certain distance, the little white rabbit inadvertently found the wolf, and quickly ran in the direction of the home, and ran and shouted: "Mother saves me, my mother saves me." Rabbit mother heard the cry of rabbit baby The sound, and quickly ran over, and the wolf also found a rabbit mother bigger than the white rabbit he chased, so he gave up the little white rabbit to the rabbit mother. The result was that the white rabbit was saved. The rabbit mother was bitten by the wolf because she protected her child. It��s not too late, I��m going to end the story. At this time, I found that my daughter��s arms are getting tighter and tighter. I haven��t waited for me to speak , but she choked and said, ��Mom, Mom , I don��t want to... The wolf eats... eats your legs..." I looked at her head--the little face of her daughter was covered with tears . "Baby... Baby listens to her mother, no... no one goes out... baby... With my mom and dad... Going to graze together, my daughter is already stunned. All of a sudden, I was touched by the squalor. Hold her tightly in her arms, kiss her tears and forehead, and gently comfort her. "Baby is a girl, not grazing. It is a white rabbit that grazes. It is also very embarrassing later, rabbit mother's The legs naturally grow up too." The daughter slowly stopped the convulsion, and resumed the original lying position. The head rested on my arm and thought about her and said: "Mom, then my mother. Dad goes to the slide together, I kiss her again: "Good! Waiting for tomorrow, my father and I will take you to the slippery daughter to sleep peacefully in my arms.

Related articles:

ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund