[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - After a simple stay

After a simple stay

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

After a simple stay

Beitragvon ylq » 18. Juni 2019, 07:33

After a simple stay in Hangzhou, we returned to Wuhan. Although, from Hangzhou to Wuhan, it is a slow train, which is enough for ten hours. However, when we arrived in Wuhan, we were still very excited. Because, drifting outside for a week, I finally came back. Going back to Wuhan, I have taken another step away from home. In the past, for Wuhan, the village was habitually called Hankou. Every time I go to Hankou, I just rushed over and didn't leave a footprint. This time, I finally came to Wuhan, and I can stay for a while. So, I decided to stay in Hankou for a while. Moreover, in the entire plan of traveling south, Wuhan is also part of our travel. Although, outside, I and my comrades are together: I am from Hubei. When they mentioned Hubei , they would think that I am from Wuhan. In fact, I only stayed in Wuhan for three months, and it was still busy in the back and forth. For Wuhan, I am just like other people, just staying in the wall verses and historical books left by the ancients . Although I go home every holiday, or go to school, I have to go through Hankou. However, it is the bird of Nanfei, and the South will eventually return to its own destination. For this middle city, at most, this is a process. The comrades who played together also came to Wuhan like me. In fact, for Wuhan, I am just like them, it is so strange. In the past , I just ridiculed that my hometown ~ Xiaogan is close to Wuhan, almost half an hour's drive. However, it is only a distance and does not represent your familiarity. However, since they told me, when they arrived in Wuhan, they arrived at your site. Then I listened to this, of course, I am confident. For the Wuhan bus line, although I have left Wuhan for three years. However, the traffic number has never been forgotten . Hankou, Wuchang, the connection between the lines is ten! Fortunately, this bus has not changed yet. This time, looking at their envious eyes, I immediately felt that I was more normative. They came to Wuhan, the first destination is the Yellow Crane Tower. However, for the Yellow Crane Tower, I am no stranger to them. Yellow Crane Tower, I just stayed in the poetry of the ancients. Every time I travel to Hankou and Wuchang, I just glance at the bus and take a look at its heroic attitude . This time, I did not expect that I would be immersed in the Yellow Crane Tower. I immediately thought of the poem "The day is full of mountains, the Yellow River flows into the sea. I want to be a thousand miles, and go up one level." Although, I know that the poet's feet are not the Yellow Crane Tower. However, if the poet stands on the Yellow Crane Tower and looks at the passing of the Yangtze River, I think the poet will definitely write a poem that will make future generations amazed. This time, I finally have the opportunity to get in touch with the Yellow Crane Tower. Moreover, the time of this tour is still very generous. Fortunately, this Yellow Crane Tower is a place of historical interest. For active military personnel, these are free. Entering the Yellow Crane Tower, I discovered that the towering classical building is only part of the scenery of the Yellow Crane Tower. Yellow Crane Tower, due to its integration with modern times, the Yellow Crane Tower has also spurred a spring breeze of reform and opening up. In this ancient building where the poet Mok wants to leave a footprint, it has revived. For the Yellow Crane Tower, this "first floor of Jiangshan", among the many ancient poetry, the most famous one is Li Bai's poem "Gathering Meng Haoran's Guangling". "The old man quits the Yellow Crane Tower, and the fireworks descend fr
Related articles:

ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund