[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - A train ticket from Nan

A train ticket from Nan

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

A train ticket from Nan

Beitragvon ylq » 18. Juni 2019, 07:32

A train ticket from Nanjing to Suzhou, it told me that Suzhou, I am here; Nanjing, I left the farewell to Nanjing, I bid farewell to this ancient and modern city. Going to Suzhou, I will welcome the second stop in the south - Suzhou in this six-person decision to travel south, Suzhou, is our second stop in the south. The reason why I choose Suzhou, more importantly, is the saying that "there is heaven, there is Suzhou and Hangzhou." Suzhou, a fantastic city. Everything that is unknown is deeply attracted to me. In addition, I first met Suzhou, but I still have to start from the fifth grade of primary school. At that time, the famous writer Ye Shengtao once wrote the article "Suzhou Garden". In the author's pen, a garden with mountains, water, and pavilions is in front of my eyes. At that time, I always thought unconsciously: If you live in such a quiet place, how happy life should be from then on, Suzhou, this dream city is like being buried in my heart. Seeds, waiting for sprouting In fact, when talking about Suzhou, people immediately think of Suzhou gardens. However, when it comes to Suzhou gardens, people will think of the verses of "Jun to Gusu, people are all in the river. There are few places in the Forbidden City, and there are many small bridges in the water lane." Yanlou rain alley, water bridge wicker, fresh water floating, in such a garden, life will not be a burden, but a kind of enjoyment. However, in my impression, the city of Suzhou does not seem to have experienced artillery. Baptism and trampling of the iron ride . In the recent history of shame, Suzhou, a water town in the south of the Yangtze River, has hardly appeared in people's field of vision. In the history book , there is almost no introduction to Suzhou. If there is, it is only about its iconic architecture~ Suzhou garden introduction Sometimes, I can't help but ask myself: "Is Suzhou, the city of Jiangnan, what magic power hinders the entry of force?" I think: Suzhou, this Jiangnan water town, how many have her unique feminine. In fact, since Wu established the capital, Suzhou is destined to become a part of Chinese history that cannot be ignored. Bai Juyi once said: Recalling Jiangnan, Jiangnan is good, the scenery is old. The sunrise is like a fire in the river, and the spring is green like blue. Some people say that Jiangnan, its beauty, dates back to Xi Shi of the country. The crepe is playing in the water, the lotus fishing boat, the bird singing mountain, the breeze willow, and the beauty of Xi Shi, the song of Jiangnan Xishui, the beauty of a Jiangnan woman, the wisdom of a working people, all manifested . Some people say that Jiangnan is the most beautiful flower in China's five thousand years of culture , and Suzhou is the core of this flower. This is the fragrance of this fragrance, people know Jiangnan, know Jiangnan, understand Jiangnan. It can be said that Suzhou is a window of Chinese culture. Here, you can see Tiger Hill, a garden where Zen and the mountains are integrated, you can also see the architecture of the Humble Administrator's Garden. If you know him, you will smile, as if you have entered Suzhou through time and space. I am around five in the morning. At that time, our four people came to Gusu Station. It can be seen that this station was established during the Republic of China. This station is not very big, but there are several doors. We came out from the North Gate . After we came out, we saw Suzhou, which we thought about, and we were not excited and excited. This Suzhou is in a state of complete sleep. Looking around, except for the two tall buildings in front of you, the others are more than ten meters of buildings. Moreover, the streets are not very spacious. We can't help but ask: "Is this the Suzhou we are coming to? Indeed, in our opinion, Suzhou, this dream city, should be floating in the river, there are ancient towns everywhere, people rowing on the river and Trading, but this Suzhou now really makes us stunned. The low-rise buildings, the sparse streets, the sporadic people shuttle back and forth, and the people who sleep at the station. This is what I have seen so far. Everything, Suzhou in that legend. However, if you come, it��s safe. Going back and forth, bumping all the way, you have to find a place to rest and rest, despite using modern tools such as the US Mission, but in the dream city of Suzhou. Perhaps it also has the unique subtlety and concealment of Jiangnan women. So, in this ancient city, even an affordable hotel has not been found, but the people of Suzhou are enthusiastic. From Suzhou Station, all the way, we finally Came to the legendary city center. This city center has Suzhou Stadium and of course the seat of the Suzhou Municipal People's Government. In the morning, we carried a school bag and shuttled back and forth in the middle of the city. At five o'clock, we have been running around. In this city, I feel that I am not traveling, but a homeless child. Looking for your own destination. From the east to the west, from the bridge to the end, is to find a place. It happens to be hot and humid weather , from the early morning to noon, tired, external harsh conditions I have to let myself inspire thinking and rethink whether it is reasonable, even if it is reasonable, it will go to extremes. So, in the end, in the weather of more than 30 degrees, combined with the lack of rest last night and the simple meal this morning, Walking along the road has already been exhausted. Therefore, everyone finally decided that regardless of the price, it was necessary to rest and safety. Therefore, we took the bus all the way, looking for the hotel all the way. However, everyone was still alarmed by the number of the day. Finally, everyone decided to go back to the train station and discuss again. Finally, with the help of a good-hearted person, we finally found a place to live. Although, then The place is a bit remote, and it's still a bit confusing, but for these, for a soldier with a wild camp experience, these are not considered issues. Perhaps, the morning experience, we see Suzhou, only It is the suburb of it, and it can't represent it all. In the afternoon, after the break at noon, we also have the strength to go out to travel. At the same time, the Suzhou we see can be regarded as its true face. Here, the gardens and parks are mostly It is almost everywhere. Moreover, the house is generally not high, and a green river runs through the entire city of Suzhou. In addition, in the downtown area, the bus shelter here is also very unique. It is different from all cities in the country. This bus shelter is completely imitation of garden style. This bus shelter is full of red, with ancient doors and windows, and several calligraphy and painting hanging. Perhaps, Suzhou, it does not want to change its original appearance, retaining the self A pure innocence into the Lingering Garden, Humble Administrator's Garden, maybe we really understand the significance of this trip. Suzhou, is a gauze covered with Jiangnan The woman, although she can't see her charming face, but her watery temperament has already been released in the air, leaving a good memory for every outsider. As one of my comrades said, if I want to choose, I will Will choose to settle in Suzhou.
Related articles:

ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund