[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - There's a Best Western next door'

There's a Best Western next door'

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

There's a Best Western next door'

Beitragvon alisawhite123 » 4. Juni 2019, 10:12

Many might agree that being related to a royal has its perks, but Thomas Markle Jr. begs to differ.

Meghan Markle’s half-brother has been living in a hotel room with his fiancé, her son and their two dogs in Oregon. Thomas claims that he has lost his home and his job and is struggling to secure employment due to his famous last name.

"He believes his name has become so notorious in his home town of Grant’s Pass no one is willing to hire him or lease a house – and he blames his run of bad luck on being forced to live 'under a microscope' with no help or support from his royal sibling," The Sun reported.

In his exclusive interview with the British tabloid, the Duchess of Sussex's half-sibling revealed he was at the "lowest point" in his life.

"This is the lowest point of my life. Living in a small hotel room is really taking its toll on Darlene and her son – on all of us. And it’s all because my life suddenly got catapulted into the spotlight – through no fault of my own. My every move has been put under the microscope – not just for me but all my family. Now there’s been so much said about me – both true and untrue – no one wants to lease me a house or give me a job."

“It’s tough to accept – especially when I never asked for any this," he added.

alisawhite123

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund