[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - Look of the Day

Look of the Day

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

Look of the Day

Beitragvon alisawhite123 » 29. Mai 2019, 09:38

She also spoke to the students backstage about the effects of gun violence. One of the students told singer that experiencing a mass shooting is a club no one wanted to be a part of.

"Exactly. And you have no choice," said Hudson, whose mother, brother and 7-year-old nephew were shot to death in 2008. "No one knows when it's gonna happen or who it's gonna happen to and you never know how life changing it is until it happens, but the only way we can ever make a difference is for those who have not experienced it, to look from the perspective of those who have. And that's when the change will happen, you know?"

Hudson, an Oscar and Grammy winner, will play Franklin in an upcoming biopic. She said she always felt connected to Franklin.

"Even when I auditioned for 'American Idol,' I sang 'Share Your Love with Me' by Aretha Franklin. ...I'm like, 'Wow! It's like her presence was always there,'" Hudson said. "Even when I did 'Dream Girls,' they were like, 'What's going to be the next big role that you would play, or that you feel could measure up to this?' Fifteen years later, it has manifested."

"(Aretha) called me when I was on Broadway and she was like, 'And I've made my decision, and it is you.' I was like, 'Yes ma'am, I'm ready. I will give it every bit of my all,'" Hudson continued. "That's why I had to get on that road trip last night to get here, because if I said I'm in, I'm in.

alisawhite123

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund