[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - firecrackers

firecrackers

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

firecrackers

Beitragvon ylq » 22. April 2019, 09:38

firecrackers, and then dig a few soils, only one saying, called "fat Earth, you can use the iron shovel after you have made it. In fact, in the traditional study, there is also a particularity of reading. In the first day of the new year , you must first "try the pen", that is, first put a piece of auspicious words on a piece of red paper and put it on one side before you can write other things. These are the things to do on the first day of the first month. The first day of the first day will be casual. The second day can sweep the floor, but the rubbish can't be dumped up, but it will be put together in a corner. After three days, it can be loaded and dumped. In the custom, the garbage in the home is with a family's wealth, and the garbage in the New Year's three days is especially worthy of attention. The second day is the day of going out to celebrate the New Year. On this day, the road runs to the younger generation who are busy going to the New Year. The elders are sitting at home steadily waiting for the guests. On the second day, our plan is to go to Yangshuo. Taking us to Yangshuo is a tourist van chartered from a travel company. It is said that it is going to Yangshuo, and it does not go straight to Yangshuo as a destination. The real destination is actually on the road. The significance of travel lies in the line. The scenery is not just static. The truly beautiful scenery is moving. It is on the road. The so-called "scenario walking" and "one step one scene" are the truth. I always think that I will travel by a slow train one day. It is a pleasant sightseeing trip. We sat in the car all the way, sometimes the driver would stop and let us take pictures, so there are a lot of money to rent a car, but there is no fun. When I came to the Gongnong Bridge along the Yulong River, when they looked at the scenery on the Gongnong Bridge , I went to see the big banyan tree not far away. Ba Jin has an article called "Bird's Paradise", which is written about the big banyan tree he saw in Guilin. Should it be this one? The big banyan tree he saw at that time was on the edge of the water beach. It��s OK to go on the boat. Now the big banyan tree is still at the water��s edge, but it��s surrounded by the wall. It��s 19 yuan, but it��s not expensive, but a wild tree is alive because it It takes only a lot of money to watch it when it grows long, and it really becomes a cash cow. There are many people who look at the trees. There are also many people who take pictures in front of the trees. I want to take a picture of the panorama of the tree for a long time and I have not been able to do so. Next to the big banyan tree is the Jinbao River. There is a small hill on the other side of the river. There is a hollow in the middle of the mountain. It looks like a stone gate, called a rock. There is a platform in front of the rock. Some people stand on the table to sing the folk songs, and more often the high decibels. The speaker plays the singer in the movie "Liu Sanjie", and the sound covers the entire sky. The riverside carries the tourists' scorpions one by one and leans to the shore. The whole scene looks chaotic and tumultuous, but it is also very lively. This is probably the proper meaning of the mountains and waters. The water of the Yulong River is as clear, quiet and green as the water of the Lancang River. The mountains by the river are clearly reflected in the water, as if you put your hand into the water, you can touch the rocks and trees on the mountain. The river is actually quite deep, because it is crystal clear and visually thought it is very shallow. Yangshuo West Street is a newly built pedestrian street. On the corner of the street, a group of girls wearing red and green dresses are preparing to perform a bamboo dance. In this case, they can��t help but sneak, but the speakers they brought are very uncooperative. When I was playing, I was stuck. I repeatedly tried to get stuck. The people who jumped and the people who watched were very emotional. Finally, the girls had to sit down and take a break to see if there was no hope. We only had to Leaving, it is a small regret. It is said that Yangshuo's beer fish is very famous. The children have to eat a meal in Yangshuo . We will be very anxious to consider the driver accompanying us . The result of the negotiation is to buy a pot of beer and bring it back to Guilin. The car parked in front of a shop selling beer fish, went in and looked at it, chose 68 yuan a pound of sword bone fish, and the people in the store informed us that a fish is two pounds and half a weight, 170 yuan. He didn't let us look at the scales, we didn't ask to see it, just sit down under the awning in front of the store. Burn the back end and pay the money and we will pick up the car. The driver on the bus asked how much money, we said 170 yuan, the driver said expensive. He said that it is normal for you to see you as a foreigner. "170 yuan, I can do a table of food." He said that his words are beyond our imagination, and then look at the fish in the basin is really hard to believe that there are two pounds and a half, probably we are really slaughtered But there is no more thoughts. It is a common thing to go out to a strange place in this year and be slaughtered in eating and drinking. After all, we live in a social environment with a bad morality and poor integrity, and we only recognize it. When I arrived in Guilin, I found a stall and took out our swordbone beer fish to eat. Although I didn��t feel any special things, I still ate very delicious. After all, we were eating a Yangshuo beer. Fish, the last day of the three days of the new year. Get up in the morning, open the door, and place the firecrackers. Every morning for three days in the New Year, you will open the door and put the firecrackers. The difference is that the first one is more to be placed, and the second and third days are less. This means that the New Year is gradually drifting away, and the New Year��s excitement is gradually fading away. Continue to go to visit relatives and friends to visit the New Year, on the road, no matter who you met, the same village, living in the same community, the same unit to work, even if the usual relationship is not very right, met All of them greeted and asked a happy new year. This kind of greeting continued from the first day to the third day, and it will continue to continue, and even the whole month. New Year's New Weather, everyone is willing to give good wishes to everyone who sees them. Everyone hopes that the New Year will have a new and wonderful beginning. In Guilin, today we went to Qixingyan Park Qixingyan Park because of a cave called Qixingyan. I have been to a lot of caves, but I don��t know that the ��rock�� mentioned here is a cave. It started to feel very strange. It��s called caves everywhere, such as Tai Chi Cave and Shan Juan Cave, but it��s called ��rock��, but then I want to I think it makes sense. The formation of caves is the result of long-term dissolution of groundwater in the limestone area. Since the limestone layers contain different amounts of calcareous material and are eroded to different extents, they are gradually dissolved and divided into mutually unconstrained, steep and beautiful mountain peaks and singular landscape caves. The resulting landform is generally called karst landform. The key factor here is the existence of limestone, so that the cave is called ��rock��. It is not a scientific and reasonable cave. The wonders in the cave are generally not bad, depending on the lighting and people's imagination. I imagine that if there is no colorful electro-optic light and only red and yellow candlelight to illuminate, what kind of scene would it be? I am so addicted to this kind of imagination that I think it will make people feel more fantastic and horrified. It is more attractive to adventurous people to watch and explore the caves and walk around the park. The characteristic of Guilin is that the seven-star rock park is no exception, but it is a pillar industry in Guilin. It is still very strange to buy tickets in the park. The essence of the New Year is to eat, drink, and play. This is the same in the country. It is a common choice for a family or a friend to go to the park to accompany you. There are many tourists in the park. There are different ways of playing music for tourists to spend money, and there are adventures and excitement. I believe that many of them are temporarily introduced for the Spring Festival. On July 2, 1998, the then US President Bill Clinton came to Guilin to give a speech on environmental protection under the Camel Mountain in Qixingyan Park. Now there is a stone with Chinese and English engraved with "American President Bill Clinton." Published an environmental lecture office." Can this be considered an attraction? I feel very funny. This place is occupied by a local photographer, and only he can give the tourists a commemorative photo there . There are many people taking photos around the stone. I watched the people who stood in the middle of the stone posing for expressions. I really couldn��t think of any commemorative significance for taking such photos. Behind the Camel Mountain is very strange, awesome, and the image is tall and realistic. It is worth taking a photo from all angles to take a photo to the next station to see the Sun and Moon Twin Towers. After watching the Sun and Moon Twin Towers, it is night, go to Xiangshan Park in the evening. Looking at the lights of the venue this spring and evening, the time should be exactly the same. Dinner is served in a restaurant called ��There is a meal�� next to the park. The business of the hotel is very good. The meal needs to be lined up by the number. We have seven children in a row. We need a bigger dining table. It��s a coincidence. We just vacated a used meal and went to the park. Into the park, as usual, to buy tickets, there is a set of lights in the Spring Festival Evening, of course, the fare is more expensive, 80 yuan per person, which is still discounted from the ticket sellers. Gui
ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund