[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - On the morning of th

On the morning of th

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

On the morning of th

Beitragvon ylq » 22. April 2019, 09:38

On the morning of the first day of the first month of Ding Xiaonian, I woke up in the children's homes in Shenzhen. I didn't hear the sound of firecrackers shaking the world. I know that as an immigrant city, Shenzhen is an empty city every year during the Spring Festival. But on the New Year's Eve, when I went to Shenzhen Bay Park to see the sea, I saw many people watching the sea there. I heard the accents know that they came from all over the country. . They are probably like me to come to Shenzhen to spend the Spring Festival with their children. I know that big cities are banned from firecrackers. I also know that Shenzhen is so big. I can't hear firecrackers somewhere. But the reality of the sound of firecrackers on the morning of the New Year's Day is still subverting me to the Spring Festival. The traditional memory of decades. I came to Shenzhen one week before the Spring Festival. The children asked us to come to Shenzhen for the Spring Festival and arrange to travel to Guilin, Guangxi on the first day of the first month. Traveling through the Spring Festival seems to have become fashionable, I want to experience it is also very good for the first day, from Shenzhen to Gui morning to do some preparations at home, take the high-speed rail from Shenzhen North Station to Guilin in the afternoon, "Let's ask for the wild", society Some things in the traditional culture that have entered the industrialization and urbanization and branded with agricultural civilization can only be seen in the countryside. I have lived in the country since I was a child, and I have a clear memory of the passing of the year. On the first day of the first month of the first month, every man in the family will have a man getting up early. After washing, he will open the door and pick up the prepared bamboo. He will stand in front of the door and slam it up. This has a special saying called "opening." The Fortune Gate welcomes the arrival of the new year with a beautiful prayer for the New Year. Others heard the sound of firecrackers knowing that the door of this family has been opened, and it will take a long time for someone who is usually close to come to the door. In the concept of the elderly, the first day of the New Year��s Day, the first one to step into the door is the boy. If it is a girl, then she is somewhat rash, so the folk custom is the New Year. Adults will marry the girls at home, don��t go outside on the first day of the New Year��s Day, so as not to blame others�� jealousy. Because of the New Year, the Eight Immortals table that is usually placed at the side of the house is placed in the middle of the hall. This is a symbol of the year. It is also more grand and full of flavor; because some people want to come to the door, there are some cakes and cuts on the table. Good tofu, ginger, parsley and other tea materials, people come to greet people to sit down, and then put a cup of tea in front of him , the Spring Festival is always more than the usual number of rituals, more passion. And the early Hunchun people have come, they stood at the door and sang the songs of Hunchun. The breakfast for the first day is spiced egg (tea egg) and chicken soup noodles. The adults at home also want to tell the children to send a few spiced eggs to their elders and their neighbors, called "send tea" to celebrate the greetings to the elders. The new year began in such a rich folk customs and strong nostalgia. On the first day of this year, we all got up very late. After we got up, we simply got some food and prepared our luggage to go to the station. It takes more than three hours to take the high-speed train from Shenzhen to Guilin. Looking at the window all the way, looking at the scenery that flashed past, you can discover the gradual change of the natural features. After entering the Guangxi border, it was discovered that the mountain shape has changed significantly . The mountains in front of the mountain are not connected to each other, but are relatively isolated. They stand up from the ground and look at Guilin from the pictures and documentaries. The shape of the mountain is the same. It is more than five o'clock in the afternoon at Guilin North Station. After leaving the station, take the bus to the hotel. The hotel was booked online two months ago. In the depths of the street, the hotel is a five-story private residence. Although it is a private residence, it does not seem to be a single family member, and the decoration and accommodation conditions are quite different. There are grades, not ordinary private hotels. There is a grape rack on the open space in front of the door, walked over the grape rack, climbed several steps, folded to the right, and then went up the steps, then came to the door. There is a shoe cabinet on the platform in front of the door. I changed my shoes and went in. There was a front desk in the foyer. The back wall of the front desk was a jewellery pavilion. There were various folk and small objects in the grid, which were carefully watched and interesting. There is a black iron fireplace in the middle of the hall, and the firewood inside is really burning. Although it is winter, the weather in Guilin is still warm like spring. In the warm weather, there is a fire in the fireplace. I feel a little fresh. I want the fire in the fireplace and the fireplace. Its decorative meaning should be far. Far more than practical meaning. Behind the window is a row of benches made of thick logs with two thick, round, rectangular cushions. Going to the narrow wall next to the door, there are only buckets, robes, bamboo rafts, and a large rosary string. This kind of mix and match decoration is easy to think of the life of the saint. I thought of the word "she" in the name of this hotel, and I also thought of the word "�". The word "��" is easy to solve, but I don't know what to use. The interpretation of ��駡� in the dictionary is ��wood name, that is, Lingshoumu��, and another meaning is ��fence��. How can I not think of the connection between ��駡� and the hotel, is it to make this ��駡� into the store look unconventional? Looks like a cultural content? Still good-looking? I don��t know. Nowadays, it is an era of confusing words. Some people don��t care whether they are suitable or not. They like to use the words that are already dead, to show their own culture or something else. Anyway, this phenomenon has not been seen. As for how to understand, you have to rely on your imagination. But the hotel is really good, the decoration is simple and close to nature , and some small decorations in it are placed in a simple, full of elegant taste, which is very tasteful. We were busy in our room for a while and came to the front desk downstairs to see a man and a woman and two foreigners checking in. There was a smoker-like thing in the jewellery behind the front desk. I later asked the owner what it was. She said it was sent by a foreigner. She didn't know what it was. Foreign friends also come to check in, which shows how the source of the store is wide. We will stay in this hotel for 5 to 6 days . There are two ways to travel by themselves. One is to live in one place, put down the bag, and then lightly carry out the morning and go to the place to run the various attractions; one is to walk around the bag and walk freely, every time you go, play enough Then I went to find a hotel on the spot and continued to roam the next day carrying my bag. I like the second way of traveling myself, but this time we have a lot of people and a child under the age of two. Naturally, the first way is the most appropriate. The second day of Yangshuo is a new year. The second day of the first month. In the custom of the traditional year, the first day of the first month is also to start the firecrackers to open the door . Different from the first day, on the first day of the first day, the farmer did not move the knife and could not cut the hoe, and even the broom did not move. The first day and the whole day is not sweeping the ground. These guys have to go through a ritual, such as moving, to bring a bunch of firecrackers to the shovel, to go to the field to light the
ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund