[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - eeze, strolling on the streets of

eeze, strolling on the streets of

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

eeze, strolling on the streets of

Beitragvon ylq » 12. Februar 2019, 08:37

eeze, strolling on the streets of this size, forgetting the flowers and flowers, Yunjuan Yunshu. I took up the bag of love and started my journey of finding love.e early morning, I haven't waited for the golden rooster to scream. When the city is due to the calm storm, they have already been distributed in every corner of the city and started to "bath" the city . ? corner, wearing this orange work clothes is like a painter holding a brush in his hand to create on a white paper. The sanitation aunt carefully offered her beautiful paintings to the city. At this time, a ragged, unkempt tramp came towards her, the leaves fluttered, and the sadness of autumn was clearly visible on the wanderer's face. She touched the gentle hoe in her pocket. "Little brother, this is for you." The tramp stunned, and the dirty eyes suddenly became clear. He took the hoe of the sanitation worker. The tears poured into my heart, and he slammed a shackle toward the sanitation workers. The sanitation workers quickly lifted the tramp, and the sun rose slightly, shining on the gray-faced face of the sanitation workers.h," I took this beautiful moment and put it in the bag of my love.nder the front of the bridge, there is a group of ducks..." The familiar children��s songs rang. In front of her, a small yellow duck mother is leading a group of cute little yellow ducks crossing the road. The mother of the ducks shouted slogans in front of them , and the ducklings followed one step at a time, and the passers-by could not help but stop to watch. Suddenly, with a bang, a duckling fell into the sewer, and the mother of the duck ran to the top with a panic, shouting something, but only the duckling��s miserable voice responded to her. Suddenly, the mother of the duck turned to the passerby. She gently licked the trousers of the passers-by and guided the passers-by to rescue the duckling . After the duckling was rescued , the mother of the duck continued to hold her head and move forward...was moved and I was included in the bag of my love.n the dimly lit cottage, the simple but yet warm decoration, I faded and tired, put it into the man's arms, her cracked hands gently slipped over my cheeks, wiped away the troubles of the day for me. A seductive scent came from the kitchen. I know. That is the fragrance of love . That is the taste of mom. just now. Let me gently tap the bags of my love, on every fresh morning, in every pleasant afternoon, in every warm evening, say softly: "It's good to have you!"
ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund