[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - Time has passed by, things

Time has passed by, things

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

Time has passed by, things

Beitragvon ylq » 12. Februar 2019, 08:37

Time has passed by, things are human, but now I taste the taste of the familiar pumpkin pie, still forget that you are giving me a deep warmth on the day of the wind.ened my eyes slightly, got up from the bed, made a big yawn, and stood there. "Small lazy, I finally got up." Grandma gently came to me and gently dressed for me. When I was a child, I lived with my grandmother. My grandfather died early. My grandmother was the person I was most familiar with at that time.d my teeth and washed my face slowly, and my grandmother put the sound of breakfast in the kitchen into my ears, every day. But today I found a little different, the windows were closed, and the sound of "������..." was heard from time to time outside the window. "Grandma, what is the sound outside the window?" Grandma replied: "The weather forecast last night said , today will be a strong wind, I did not expect to start scraping now." Gale? I have no concept of being young .ne very quickly. I sat at the table, there was hot rice porridge, fragrant boiled corn, yellow canned scrambled eggs garnished with green peppers, grandma looked at me with a smile, expecting the little grandson to happily Eat the breakfast she made. But somehow, I ate a few mouths and suddenly asked: "Grandma, pumpkin pie?" "You blame me for this memory, the little grandson said that they have forgotten, and must buy it tomorrow , must buy it," said Grandma. I suddenly tempered my temper: "No! Grandma lie , you said so yesterday, I will eat now!" After that, I will not eat if I put a bowl. "This... This is good, good. Grandma is going to the street to buy it for you now. You have to eat it, it��s not good for Grandma." Grandma looked down and said: "Hey! People are old, bad memory." ......" while talking slowly and slowly out of the house.lness was satisfied, but after a while, I don��t know why I feel a little weird. Yes, my grandmother often said that she is older. My parents also told me that my grandmother is old, don��t be mischievous, Listening to my grandmother, but I just... I was very unhappy in my heart, and there was a strong wind blowing outside. I also had no intention of eating, squatting in front of the window and waiting for my grandmother to come back. The so-calllong time, my grandmother did not come back. It��s hard to see the familiar Uncle Wang coming to my house from the entrance to the village. I haven��t had time to ask. Wang Shushu said first: ��The wind is so big , how can you let your grandmother go out? She fell at the entrance to the village. Swelling can't walk, everyone sent her to the village health center, and your grandmother told me to bring this to you before going to the hospital. Hey! You kid." Uncle Wang said, handing me a paper bag, inside It was three pumpkin cakes, the bags had been broken, but the cake inside was still warm, and I sune your slim body struggling in the wind. Because my waywardness allows you to live in a full week. If time can come back, Grandma, I promise you that your little grandson will never be willful. I don't know when the warm pumpkin cake is floating in the wind!
ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund