[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - When I remembered the

When I remembered the

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

When I remembered the

Beitragvon ylq » 3. Januar 2019, 10:02

When I remembered the very small time, I read Zhu Ziqing��s "Back", perhaps because the age is still small, I can't really understand what the father's back is left to Zhu Ziqing, but it is a bit sour, awkward After I grew up, there was one thing that made me understand that Zhu Ziqing��s inexhaustible and unclear feelings are the back of my motow of the classroom has been crossed with a layer of "snow white". Several boring boys painted with their hands on it. With this alone, they can already guess the temperature outside the house. I shook my head and hurriedly cleaned up. After a few operations were put into the bag I couldn't help but shrink my neck. "It's really cold in the cold ." I muttered while riding a bicycle. After I tried to curl my hair in the morning , my mood was always bad. I usually had a good contrast with this one. The teacher also talked over and over again. This morning is really... but it��s ok, go home at noon. I ate my mother's craftsmanship and s no smell in the building today, but I am not in a hurry, my mother must be waiting for me at home! Accompanied by my "mother", the door was opened. The strange thing is that the taste of the home is usually floating. Today, there is no, I called a few times, "Mom, Mom", the result is beyond my expectation. Mother is not at home! I was sitting on the sofa all at once, but I was in a bad mood. I only hoped to talk to my mother and complain, but tears could not help but fall down. In addition to my grievances and grievances, I couldn��t help myself. Time was a minute. The land has passed, I should have come early, but until now, I have not come yet. I am completely disappointed. I wiped my tears and walked away. The door was opened, and a familiar figure came in . , is mom! I saw her unhurriedly licking the soil, rubbing her hair, looking up and seeing me, she said: "Qian Qian, my mother came out late, and the traffic jam on the road, you see, I will give it now. You cook, you wait...", I looked up, I don't know how to glare at my mother with a terrible expression. My heart is like nothing but anger. I didn't wait for my mother to finish ,e afternoon. The house seems to be colder than before. I didn��t eat at noon. The stomach started to scream. It��s so cold and hungry. I started to think that it��s a bit too much at noon. Actually, It��s not the fault of my mother. I was thinking, ��Hey, your mom is waiting for you under the floor! Go ahead!�� A classmate shouted at me. Is this true? God, it��s so cold outside, I rushed out, and it��s still the familiar figure. I walked over and wanted to say ��I��m sorry�� to my mother , but before I could talk, she would I took out a box from the bag and said: "Qian Qian, at noon is the mother's wrong, not able to come back in time, let you hungry, I will do it quickly, send it to you, go eat it, still hot Let's go! Go ahead!" When I was, my heart was like knocking over the five-flavored bottle. What flavors are there, but more is remorse and self-blame. When I looked up, I noticed that my mother��s hand was frozen, red, purple and purple. Even the gloves didn't come, and the face was blown red by the wind. The traces of the years had climbed up to her forehead. My tears flowed down again. I didn't let my mother see it, trying to cover it, my mother said with a smile. "Come on! It��s not good to eat cold! I am gone!" I didn��t look up, only said "Well", when I looked up again, my mother had gone very far, just left it to me. A back, the meaning of the back seems to have many, but more is the mother's love for me, my end That lunch, tears on the eye is dry, long time standing in the wind, like a promise
ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund