[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - Childhood is like a dream

Childhood is like a dream

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

Childhood is like a dream

Beitragvon gfgfgfgfgfgf5 » 29. Dezember 2018, 09:56

Childhood is like a dream, it is joyful and beautiful. In the years of my childhood, how many ups and downs have I experienced, every time I succeed, I have tried. How can I gain something without trying? Remember, it was a successful attempt. I am a child of ten years old. Up to now , I have already done something for the grown-ups, cooking, shopping, taking care of my younger siblings... I have done nothing but sloppy. This kind of credit, and ultimately, the attempt. say it, don't laugh. I was as timid as I was when I wa, I happened to run into my father and mother, and the babysitter also went home. There are only nine-year-old me and four-year-old sister in my family. We are worried about the dinner, we can't make too difficult dishes, and we can't ignore our tastes. Open the refrigerator and see that there are all the meat dishes in it, but I will do the same. I suddenly thought of steamed eggs, busy looking into the egg box, I hope to look forward to not expecting a result, a careful look, the big thing is not good - every egg . what should I do? I racked my brains and only figured out the only way I couldn't make it - buy it. There are fears of bad people and worryik and there was no light. Only under the bright light of the moon, I walked and walked through the alleys , finally saw the lights, but the pedestrians on the road looked at with fierce eyes. I, it seems that I have done something bad, my heart is like 15 buckets of water - seven up and eight times, the legs are a bit bad, every step, always shocked. The usual short distance seems to have become very long today. I am worried about myself: "The first time I try to buy something, will I encounter a bad person? Will I meet an unreasonable boss? Will I suddenly pull out a dog and fight with me?" , do you want to chase after me?" Think again: For the first time to buy things , of course, be brave. It��s hard to come to the egg shop, my heart is like a rabbit... I want to... buy a pound of eggs. The boss gave me a pound of eggs without hesitation. I took the eggs, paid the money, and ran home desperately. This was relime I tried to buy something, I succeeded, I tried to taste the home. In the experience of growing up, I must remember this attempt and take a glorious step on the road of life .
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund