[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - There are many people I

There are many people I

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

There are many people I

Beitragvon gfgfgfgfgfgf5 » 29. Dezember 2018, 09:56

There are many people I can't forget in my life. Some of them have only one side with me, and one of the sisters who has only one side with me, I feel her very kind heart.remember that it was a misty morning, and I was hurriedly looking for my umbrella at home. But looking for a long time, the umbrella seems to be playing hide and seek with me - I will not show up. Occasionally, raising his hand, inadvertently seeing the second hand on the watch is constantly moving. Take a look at it - "Ah! It's gone! How is it 7:30?" I don't think much about it . I took my bag and rushed out . Just out of the gate, the raindrops of the beans hit me heavily. After a while, I was wet all over. I couldn't help but touch my forehead with my hand - a bit hot. I just put down my hand and I felt someone patted my shoulder. I consciously stopped and looked back and saw a very quiet sister . The umbrella in her hand was handed to me: "Little sister, raining, not good for the body!" I stared at my sister doubtfully and pulled her under the eaves. I asked: "Do you have any other umbrellas?" The sister shook her head and said no, I said, "Then give me the umbrella, what do you do?" The sister did not speak, just buried her head. It seems like some hesitation. I smiled and said: "I still use my sister to keep it for myself!" I turned my head and was about to start running. Who knows that my sister put the umbrella into my arms and turned into the rain, I stood there dumbly. Looking at the back of the sister's departure, my heart seemed to have opened the dark clouds and saw the sun again.on after a rainy day, I passed the "hope" that the big sister handed me when I needed help most, and passed it on to another person. The umbrella was handed out, and the day I received the umbrella was nailed to my heart. The sweet smile of my sister always echoes in my mind . In the lingering memory, there is always a dazzling bright spot shining , that is, the big sister who sent the umbrella in the rain, she is my most memorable. Also one of the most people I don't want to forget!
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund