[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - The year I was born

The year I was born

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

The year I was born

Beitragvon gfgfgfgfgfgf5 » 22. Dezember 2018, 07:56

The year I was born, family planning was tight, and he was the only one born with a bright light. Why? It is not because the family has the right to be powerful, but his brother is "innate brain disease." As the saying goes, it is mentally retarded! ! !ther raised the little bamboo pole in her hand and said to her brother: Never let you touch your brother, remember not? Because I am worried that my brother will hurt me, my parents will not allow my brother to enter their room . Even if he is eating, let him eat alone outside. My brother often sneaked into the room at the door of his parents' room. When he saw me, he smiled and ran out of his mouth.fact, when my brother was very young, he was deeply loved, until the children of similar age learned to walk. When they learned to talk, their brothers were blind and could not say a word. After checking out the brain disease, the grandparents and grandmothers were all out of the mother's body, and the mother put their grievances on the brother. He often took a nap for a little bit of something.ther is holding me in the yard, the brother is close, excited to touch my face, my mother holding me, like a plague, flashing aside, drinking him loudly, you are not allowed to touch your brother, you want Infect the younger brother to the younger brother? ?, my father and mother were not at home. My brother looked at me in the arms of my aunt. I smiled sillyly. My aunt was so sad. I waved to my brother and said, come and touch my brother, but he quickly avoided. The mouth is unclear, and said intermittently, "No... No... Don't touch. Pass... Infect... I don't want to... Infect... Brother... Brother..." God, my aunt cried. My brother reached out and up slowly. On several occasions, I walked up to him. He was so excited to dance and dance, and he reached out to help the younger brother who was about to fall. I was very happy, but my mother always ran over and took my brother. Hold open. The summer is hot, watching the children in other people's homes, with a popsicle in his mouth, he is licking his lips, feeling hot and thirsty.hildren said, you learn dogs, learn to crawl on the ground, give the popsicle to you, my brother learned to do, but the child did not give the popsicle to his brother, but laughed at him, fool, fool, really a fool. Hahahahahaha... The brother who has been slow-moving, climbed up from the ground fiercely , grabbed it like a madman, and the children were frightened. He quickly took the popsicles high and low and ran to the house, along the way. The popsicles are constantly melting. When I get to the house, there is only a little bit of pity. The younger brother is playing in the yard. He lifts the popsicle to his brother and says, eat... eat... eat... brother... the brother eats... the mother only looks at him. Holding a small wooden stick against the younger brother, rushing over and pushing his brother down on the ground, the only popsicles fell on the ground, my brother looked at it for a while, wowed crying... for himself Wronged, he cried, his brother cried.ounger brother learned to call people, but he never called his brother. He hoped that he could be called his brother by his brother like all the brothers in the world. For this reason, whenever I play in the yard, he will In the place three meters away, I am struggling, brother... brother...he wants to let his brother hear, let the younger brother learn to call his brother... One day, while he continues to shout his brother..., the mother heard it, drinking He said, go on the side. At this time, I suddenly looked up at him, and clearly shouted in my mouth: "Brother..." Brother has never been so exciteby someone else: "The fool is his younger brother", I am disgusted with this title, so I look at my brother who is always smirking at him. Once I was beaten by someone else because of the name "stupid brother". He was overwhelmed by the classmate. Suddenly the other person's body gently left the depressed brother and suppressed his brother. I have never seen it before. My brother had such great strength to drop the boy on the ground. I was scared and got into trouble. At that moment, I hated it. I hated why my mother gave birth to that stupid brother. He pushed his brother hard: Who wants you to be nosy? You fool, my brother was pushed to t pieces. This is not the first time. He accepted it for granted. The younger brother finished eating the same day. The next day, my brother knocked the glass outside his window and smirked at his brother. He put his hand in his hand and put two hands in his dirty hand. He ate... My brother ate... I stopped, but I didn��t pick it up. My brother shook his hand back. When he reached out again, his hand had turned into three pieces of sugar. He said vaguely again, eating... brother... brother... brother... I know why, this time he suddenly didn't want it, his brother was anxious. He peeled off the candy paper and stuffed the candy into his brother's mouth.e university��s notice, my parents smiled very happily. My brother was happy to jump. In fact, my brother didn��t understand what was a university, but he knew that his brother would not be like himself, he would understand. Because no one now calls him a fool, but cts of new clothes. It was the aunt who gave them two brothers a few years ago. I have done it. For so many years, my brother has never worn new clothes. However, my parents and I have never paid attention to it. At this moment, I discovered that the clothes worn on my brother are worn out and the trousers are broken. On the lap, funny like a clown, my nose is slightly sour, for so many years, in addition to childhood dislike, neglected after growing up, what did he give to his brother? ? ? ? ? My brother still looks like a smirk many years ago , but he has a little more expectation in his eyes. I know what the expectation is, the clothes can't be worn, the style is old, but he still accepts tost forgot that there is another brother. When my mother called me , my brother went with me. When I finally said, my mother said: Let��s say a few words with your brother. After the brother took the call , there was no sound for a long time. The mother still took it and hung it. Your brother cried, he just crossed the chest, meaning to miss you. I originally wanted to ask my mother to cawhen his brother put the candy in his mouth, the sugar was in his mouth, but his mouth was slightly bitter. When I got back to the yard, I shouted, my brother, my brother, I am coming back and see what I brought to you. However, he never found the brother who was wearing a pair of trousers nearly 30 years old. His father told me with tears that half a month ago, your brother went down to the river to save a drowning child. He could not swim himself. Ah, he pushed the child to the shore, but he couldn��t get up again. The father cried on the floor and said, we owe the child too much.
brother. Only I can see it. My brother wrote --- brother. Against the river that my brother could not hear, I shouted a "brother", you are coming back, my brother missed you, but my brother has never heard it again...
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund