[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - We have a beautiful

We have a beautiful

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

We have a beautiful

Beitragvon gfgfgfgfgfgf5 » 22. Dezember 2018, 07:55

We have a beautiful and pure thing, that is love! Someone asked me what is love? There are many kinds of love: your love for your classmates, your respect for your teachers... But there is one kind of love that is the most valuable, that is, the love of parents.ve is transparent, and it is created between me and you. Love is everywhere!, you bought a bunch of books for me. I didn't cherish the computer, you immediately shut down the computer and said, "Let's go to the book." I am angry in bed. Mother turned around and sneaked away the tears in her eyes and said , "Children, mother is for you to marry you. Children, mother has not read any books, so I dare not teach you to teach you bad. Children, You have to manage yourself well, and my mother is going to work." I looked at my mother and opened the book that my mother bought for me. I saw a poem called Mother Love: "Mother is a big ship, carrying us to the sea. To pursue the mystery of life and to explore the magic of the world..." The infinite event that my mother had done for me gradually emerged, and the nose was sour, and the pearl-like tears flowed out. Mom, I don't want to read a book, but I want you to give me some time to rest. Do you know? Mom, my pressure is great! Mom, I sincerely ask you for my homework , but you say, "Do it yourself." I won't be jealous of me. Mom, every time you say that I am not good, please believe me, I will be better, ok? Mom, your daughter is thinking about success. do you know? Mom, maybe I may be naughty, stubborn, and love to make a claim. However, my mother loves you very much in my heart! In the morning , accompanied by the first sunshine, one wearing an orange-red vest, holding a broom that is not so easy to use, and the aunt��s figure with the words "Sanitation" on the clothes is slowly moving toward Moving in the direction of the sun, she is a beautiful sanitation worker!y of sanitation workers is very simple, it is nothing more than eating, sleeping and beautifying the environment, but in their view, beautifying the environment is more important than eating and sleeping., Tian Xiang Xiang Rui, but this "Auspicious" is too thick and too thick. It��s not too late. The person who made me ��familiar�� because of the appearance every day hasn��t come yet. I glanced at the corner of the rubbish and couldn��t help but shudder. I thought, ��Don��t you come here today?�� Every day, we must clean the environment and take a day off.�� When I went home at noon, the street had an earth-shattering change: the garbage in the corner was gone, replaced by a pile of ��Auspicious��, and the pedestrian area was much better. It is. Suddenly, there was a figure that I was familiar with in front of it - orange red vest, not easy to use broom , "sanitation" two characters, that is not the sanitation aunt! She is slowly and slowly moving forward, moving hard... I don��t know if it��s snow or tears blur my vision.tion workers see careers as more important than anything else. As long as there is rubbish and no reason, they will be clean and spotless. was out of school that day, I walked to the door of the unit and suddenly heard a loud noise. Looking back, a man who looked like a bully overturned the trash can. He also pointed a finger at a pedestrian and shouted loudly at him. People feel inexplicable, and when they leave, the "bully" is gone, leaving only the rubbish everywhere. After a while, I went downstairs to throw garbage, but I saw that the sanitation aunt was unscrupulously picking up the rubbish on the ground and throwing it into the dilapidated tricycle . Then she left, leaving only her beautiful shadow.aring an orange-red vest, holding a broom that is not so easy to use, the figure of the aunt who printed the two characters "Sanitation" on the clothes is slowly moving in the direction of the sun rising, she is Beautiful sanitation workers!
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund