[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - I will ask myself in the

I will ask myself in the

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

I will ask myself in the

Beitragvon gfgfgfgfgfgf5 » 14. Dezember 2018, 09:18

I will ask myself in the morning: "Do you like yourself now?" The answer is: Maybe!am now in the sixth grade. I know how much I used to pay attention to people. It makes people think that I am very important . I can't do one less, and one more I can't. now, no matter how 120% of my spirit is, I have no spare time to do this. I said in my head: "Be careful, be sure!" But I don��t think so, I don��t want to go anymore. Those who spared the effort to do such boring things, attracted attention, and no more effort, I just want to study quietly, and then take the key junior high school, and everything else has nothing to do with me. I will come back later, as if I am tired and tired.s not reading or writing all day, not taking notes or taking notes, all day like puppets. The adults said that the sixth grade is very tired, but as long as you are admitted to the key junior high school, you are equal to one-third of the university. It is not in our ears that you must be admitted to the key junior high school. I will reward you. Whatever we have, we can only respond, I know, I know. adults, do you appreciate our feelings? We can't fight back because you are our parents, we should..we are really tired and tired, I want to take a break, just like it, it��s so tired that the streetlights under the moonlight pull the two people��s figure long and long.an win the championship in this debate. It is not because the boys in the five classes have played a little trick. What a great thing! A arrogant look, I hate it at first sight!"e debate, I was second in the score of 1 point, and I was burned by the bonfire in my heart. I was complaining with my friend Qiu Xia on the way to school, and the more I said. I have always been sitting in the first place in the debate. At this moment, besides the anger of the heart, it is the sorrow and sorrow of the lingering , like the lonely leaves lying on the road.u Xia listened quietly, always speechless . I got home, I sat at the desk and didn't have the heart to sit on my homework, turned on the TV, sat squatting, and didn't have any thoughts , so I opened my computer bored and entered my E-mail mailbox. There is a new email inside, the sender is Qiu Xia. Send me a letter so soon, my already cold heart was warmed up by this name.rriedly opened, and there were only two short lines in the letter: "Failure is not the end of life. It has tremendous power to advance. The wind that fails to blow up will subvert your boat of ideals, but If your will is strong enough, it will only help you to the other side of success."ead these lines repeatedly, and I gradually felt that there is a warm friendship and a very powerful force in this phrase. That warmth, let my heart, which was trembled in the cold wind due to failure, to protect the cold: this power, let my heart that is swaying in the wind and rain, be excited! is a valuable friendship! Suddenly, I feel that the painful failure of the heart and lungs is not important to me, and I don��t need to forget. At this moment, it is only the warmth of friendship that holds me, so I have the comfort of my heart . I know, As long as I re-drive my ideal boat, I will be able to sail to the other side of success.pened the window and saw the lights of the house. I felt happy. Although the window is still cold and windy, friendship has warmed me. No matter what difficulties and frustrations are in front, as long as there is friendship, there is a firm belief and unlimited strength.
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund