[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - If it is not a power outage,

If it is not a power outage,

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

If it is not a power outage,

Beitragvon gfgfgfgfgfgf5 » 14. Dezember 2018, 09:17

If it is not a power outage, I don��t know what the whole family will be like school in the afternoon, I opened the door and went home. I just turned on the TV and transferred to one of my favorite channels. This time I was playing "Nature Legend." I sat down and watched, and I saw the lioness��s excited moment in capturing the prey. My father suddenly came back. When he entered the door, he shouted: ��Football!, Jianhang, help me to channel 21, today is the World Cup. The finals of the game, hurry up, or it��s too late!!�� Dad said a bunch of bullets, and I replied: ��I haven��t finished reading...�� I haven��t finished, the remote is being daddy. I won the past and I rushed to my father and wanted to get back the remote. As it turned out, I was in vain and had to go back to the room to read the book . Dad is excited outside to the extreme. I called out for a while: "yes! Good ball!" After a while, it was called "Too good, come in!" I only have a look at the side.the good times didn't last long. After a while, my mother pushed the door in again: "Hey! What's so good, there is a feature film on Channel 3, it's pretty good, fast tuning ." But Dad still wants to watch football, just like mom. Arguing, I walked out of the room and transferred back to the natural legend, but unfortunately it was gone; then I returned to the football game , but it was nearing the end; in desperation, I transferred to the feature film. Just then, there was a blackout. I ordered a candle. At this time, Mom and Dad stopped quarreling. If there is really no hypocrisy in the world, only sincerity; no falsehood, only true heart; no weakness, only strong; no lies, only honesty. If there is no hypocrisy, how can we realize sincerity; if there is no falsehood, how can we realize the true heart; if there is no weakness, how can we be strong; without lies, how can we be honest in the end? ? ?example: the best friend, even if you are subject to unequal conditions, she will seriously accompany you to go on, will not ignore you, only friends are worthy of possession; only sincerity, no false .ood friend often said to me: "You are really not cute!" I often angered and said: "Xiao Xiaoying , what do you say?" She said happily: "Yes, I said, you are really Someone loved it!" I wondered, "What do you mean by this?" She looked at me with a look of disapproval - and said, "If I say you are cute, Then you are poor, no one loves; I don't want you to be unhappy, I want you to be not cute, then you are too loved!" "Oh! It turned out to be like this, I said, my poor little Xiaoying will not abandon me! Ha, ha, ha! I am a genius!!!"ke my friend because she has given me enough happiness. My world cannot be without her. I can't live without that group of my lovely friends. e, people! You can't have no friends. If you don't have friends, you are really super introverted.e friends, because friends can be happy with me when we are happy; comfort me when I am not happy , make me O (��_��) O~~ happy; when I am bullied, help me Even if we have different classes, we have to be the same!
gfgfgfgfgfgf5

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund