[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - My hair is on the stall and

My hair is on the stall and

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

My hair is on the stall and

Beitragvon ylq » 10. Oktober 2018, 07:25

My hair is on the stall and it��s a big deal! This has to start from Friday.On Friday, my brother��s online shopper arrived, and I can��t wait to see it. As soon as I opened it, it would be similar to that in a general barbershop. My brother said that let him show his talents. I hesitated. Looking at the first "white mouse" - scorpion, nothing to do after the completion, can look like it, only fear of crying, I want to try.I was about to turn to me soon. At first I was very entangled in my heart, but my mother��s jealousy and my curiosity defeated ��fear��. I sat uncomfortably on the temporary barber chair . But my brother was very calm, surrounded me with cloth, and then I heard the haircut from the top of my head. The strange thing is that I cut it for a while, but I can't see my hair falling. Several adults have also been bored, and they have studied together for a while. It turned out that my hair was too hard and too long to get stuck in the machine, but this is not the key. The key point is that I gradually feel the piece I have sent . There was a burning pain in the area. In order to be a strong man, I resisted the pain, my brother was "playing" on my head, and my mouth was broken to read a cool hairstyle for me . Looking at the falling hair , I am looking forward to my hairstyle. Time flies so long, two hours have passed, and I ended this tragic encounter with my brother��s "OK."Oh, my hair, my bangs, my hair, brother..." My screams accompanied my brother's eyes, and I couldn't use words to describe the miraculous shape that my brother gave me. The awful thing is that the mother also said to all the neighbors: "We must praise our family's hair style to look good, otherwise this kid will not go to school tomorrow." Oh, my hair!Sleeping all night! Sure enough, on Saturday morning, when I tweaked to the nest where my friends usually played, I saw a scream when I saw my hair: "Yang Lei , your hair style is too personality, really thunder!" "Your How did the hair become like this..." "Ha ha ha..." With the laughter of the classmates, my heart is like boiling water. "Oh, no, I don't want this result, my hair
ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund