[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - One thing happened this week

One thing happened this week

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

One thing happened this week

Beitragvon ylq » 22. September 2018, 03:15

One thing happened this week, which made my heart seem like a heavy stone, very uncomfortable.When she was repairing on Thursday night, Du Shanqing suddenly said to me: "Please show me your "paper" (what paper?), I forgot the format." I reluctantly handed it to her. Time passed by, I saw that she hadn't seen it yet! Just started calling him back to me. "Wait a minute," she replied casually. I can only continue reading. Looking at it, I remembered that "the piece of paper" was still there, and urged her to hurry. This time, Du Shanqing was angry: "What reminder? Just look at it, why are you so anxious? Make me write the wrong words, what do you say?" "I, I..." I immediately explained "I didn't mean it." I didn't finish it, she snarled and interrupted me: "I see you are deliberate!"After listening to this sentence, I was so sad that I thought: If I am not in a hurry to return to the "paper", then will this happen? This can only blame me, blame me for taking "the piece of paper" as a baby, the classmates borrowed the "that piece of paper" to look at it , and did not eat it. What do I have to do later?At this time, two figures flashed from my head, and it turned out that angels and devils appeared. "Say I am sorry, and admit the mistake!" The angel was not finished, and was interrupted by the devil: "No! This is not your fault, blame her for not returning it in time." The angel immediately retorted: "No. If someone doesn't return it in time, it's a busy family. Can't you wait for it? It's because you are rushing to cause people to make mistakes. Please apologize!" "You don't listen to her, apologize and have no face." Devil Angry and angry. Angel righteousness: "Hurry up and apologize! Terrible is not a mistake , terrible is wrong to treat mistakes."he angel and the devil made me feel dizzy, and finally the angel won. I quickly apologized to Du Shanqing and admitted that I had made a mistake. However, Du Shanqing seemed to be very busy at the time . She threw "the piece of paper" back to me and said nothing. I don't know if she forgive meToday , I have the courage to write these words. First, I want to apologize to Du Shanqing again. Second, I want to use my personal experience to let everyone know that it is not terrible to make mistakes. What is important is that we cannot escape from mistakes, or even shirk. Responsibility should be faced with courage, and only in this way can we make great things. I also hope that the "behind the scenes" of the "prank" incidents that appeared in the class in the previous period can , like me, take the initiative to admit mistakes and apologize to the teachers and classmates. Let us share the words of Shaban Robert: "It��s not a terrible mistake, it��s a terrible mistake to treat mistakes!"
ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund