[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - On my birthday, my father gave me two gifts

On my birthday, my father gave me two gifts

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

On my birthday, my father gave me two gifts

Beitragvon ylq » 22. September 2018, 03:15

On my birthday, my father gave me two gifts, one is a thousand layers of gold, and the other is an encouraging heart .That day, my father said to me early in the morning: "I am going on a business trip today, and I may come back later in the evening." After listening to this sentence, my heart broke to the extreme. After a while, he said to me happily: "Relax! I will come back to eat on time and give you a big gift." The voice just fell, my heart finally put a lot down. Time passed by, and soon, the long-awaited dinner began. At half past six, I thought: Hey! Why haven��t you come back for so long, has he forgotten? After a while, I saw the footsteps of "Shasha" coming from outside the door. Oh! It turned out that Dad was back. I immediately went out to look outside, and what made me wonder was why Dad came back empty-handed? Suddenly, I saw that my father��s tiredness was no longer questioned . After the meal, the miracle appeared. Dad flashed with a surprise to show me: "You come with me!" After listening to me, I came to the carriage surprisingly with my father. Come to the car and see, wow! what is this? How spectacular and beautiful, it��s really full of praise. When Dad saw me like this, he immediately added: "Look! This is a thousand layers of gold, do you like it? Just give it to you as a birthday present!" I was happy when I heard this. Then, I went back to the room and thought about it. Soon, I saw my father��s voice as a world of indiscriminate bombing. Oh! It turned out that Dad called me again. I always think about what he is looking for when I walk down the stairs. what! It turned out to be the case . "Do you want to hear the meaning of buying a thousand layers of gold for you?" Dad said. I thought for a while and asked in confusion: "What is it?" Dad immediately said with a smile: "I want you to make a lot of money when you grow up, at least to support yourself." I think: it is worth buying. impossible! Sure enough, Dad added: "I bought three because I want you to have one percent of the three subjects in the exam . However, it is useless to say by mouth. You must act." The voice just fell, I suddenly realized come. Since then, I have to study hard and be a useful person in the future .This time my father gave me two birthday gifts, because he gave me my favorite layer of gold, and gave me a encouragement, let me study hard, Dad, I love you! I will definitely remember your love for me.
ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund