[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - It is also a very important tr

It is also a very important tr

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

It is also a very important tr

Beitragvon ylq » 18. August 2018, 08:25

It is also a very important traditional festival in China during the Mid-Autumn Festival [url=100scigarettes.com]Cigarette Tobacco For Sale[/url], the Mid-Autumn Festival and the Dragon Boat Festival, the Ching Ming Festival, the Lantern Festival and the Spring Festival.it comes to the Mid-Autumn Festival, people probably think of the first thing to eat moon cakes, and then to enjoy the moon. On the 15th day of the lunar calendar, on the Mid-Autumn Festival, every household will have moon cakes of all sizes. These moon cakes vary in shape and taste. There are several flavors such as lotus seed [url=cigscoupons.com]Marlboro Red 100S[/url], pineapple, egg yolk, bean paste, longan and even abalone. In the past few days, mobile microblogging WeChat, in the computer, is basically talking about "the fifteenth moon and fifteen rounds." I remember when I was young, adults often said that the fifteenth moon was sixteen rounds. However, since 2011, there have been fifteen moons and fifteen rounds in three consecutive years. This opportunity is heard that it will not be available until 2021 next time. The most beautiful moon-watching time tonight is at 7:13 pght falls, people who have eaten the Mid-Autumn Festival reunion are looking for the best place to enjoy the moon. And I chose to be on my own balcony. When the moon is empty, when I see a bright moon in the vast sky, the bright moonlight falls on the riverside and shade of the house. A silver color everywhere! Light up the night. It��s so pure and beautiful! I saw a bright, big, round moon, and I couldn't wait to take a cell phone to photograph her beauty. The moon we have seen in the past has never been so bright. Looking at the bright moon in the bright night sky, I thought of the thousands of verses that Chinese poets have described from the ancient times to the moonlight. The ancients will look at the moon, and I can only appreciate her beauty! I am thinking: Is there a flaw in the moon? How the legends of the adults attract us. My mother said that I would like to tell me the story of the moonlight water: Legend has it that when she rushed to the moon in ancient times, she could not bear the folks and shed a tear, which turned into moonlighas it that in the Mid-Autumn Festival, every household likes to enjoy the reunion while enjoying the beautiful moon in the open air just to wait for this drop of moonlight to drip on themselves. If anyone is dripping from the moonlight, it will be a smooth life, rich and expensive. It is also said that on the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival, standing in the moonlight will make a wish, one day will be realized. Many legends are a wonderful imaginationmn Festival, on this festive day, there are also many people working outside the country, overseas travellers, overseas Chinese. They have no way to go home and reunite with their families. Recently, the author��s grandfather, the author��s grandfather, has a heart that is attached to the motherland. He often reads poems ��Being a stranger in a foreign land, and every time he spends a good time�� to express his thoughts on the motherland [url=100scigarettes.com]Marlboro Gold[/url]. Missing the mood of my hometown. There are many people who can't make a holiday, maybe they can only hope to miss their loved ones. I believe that the moon will surely connect the hearts of people who are separated from each other. During the Mid-Autumn Festival, we have passed on the Chinese and German virtues, respecting the old and loving the young [url=cigarettesonlinesale.com]Cigarettes For Sale[/url], in order to give the family a little more companionship and care. Today, every household is brightly lit and lively reunion dinner [url=wholesalenewport.com]Cigarettes Online[/url]. Sitting in the moonlight, eating moon cakes to enjoy the moon. Live a happy and peaceful Mid-Autumn Festiva
ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund