[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - The autumn sky is blue and blue

The autumn sky is blue and blue

Gewinnspiele, Aktionen und vieles mehr

The autumn sky is blue and blue

Beitragvon ylq » 6. August 2018, 02:01

The autumn sky is blue and blue, as if it were painted with a sky blue watercolor brush. The air in the autumn is particularly fresh, as if it had been the morning, I was on my way to school, taking a breath of fresh air, feeling very refreshed, and my mind was sober. Along the way, I experienced the most beautiful scenery in the autumn, especially the golden rice fields, which looked like a golden carpet. The rice is very full, and the stalks are bent down the fiery sorghum , and it looked like a group of little girls wearing red hats, dancing with a bdren's smilhe beautiful autumn chrysanthemum, colorful and varied . Their slender petals are really like, and the stems of the chrysanthemums are very straight, especially in the style of ancient pines. Close to the chrysanthemum, suddenly, a fragrant aroma con, there are not so many beautiful flowers in spring, and there are no green trees and grasses, but autumn also has autumn beauty, autumn, and autumn features and scenery.n, the golden trees are put on the big trees and grass the grass is green in the yellow, and they all bend down, like tired. I reached out and touched it, feeling crunchy, just like a pinch. leaves have passed the autumn frost , its color becomes fiery and red, and some are red with yellow. From a distance, like a flame, from a close look, like a burning torch. When I was near the maple tree, its rough foliage seemed to me: "Do you see me beautiful?" It seems that this maple tree is really beautiful , and it is very personal! Because the leaves of the red maple tree began to turn red, looking at these red maple trees like fire, I suddenly felt that it is a natural beauty. In autumn, the pine cypress is extraordinarily green, and it is still tall and straight, like a soldier, standing guard on the campus all year round. Look at the yellow and yellow ginkgo leaves over there, like I like this cute little cat, it has two pointed ears, Ling Ling, dark eyes, like sausage, six long beards, two smart xpert. Hey, it is standing on the edge of the pond and concentrates on fishing. In a short while, it catches two big fish that are alive and kicking, which can break the little cat. There was a big smile on his face .
ylq

Zurück zu Aktionen rund um den Hund