Shenzhen service robot parts CNC machining

Neuigkeiten und Wissenswertes rund ums Forum

Shenzhen service robot parts CNC machining

Beitragvon astao40 » 15. Juli 2019, 07:21

Project Quick details
Parts applications:To support the robot and it has higher requirements on its strength
Material:Aluminum alloy A356.2, etc.
Manufacturing Process:Mould+ Casting, CNC precision machining
Finish Treatment:Spray powder on the product surface
Difficulties & Highlights:The intensity and precision details of parts
SizeCustomer’s 3D/2D drawing
Brand nameNoble
Palace of originShenzhen, China (mainland)
What can we do?
Our advantage
1.Quick response: we will response once we get your inquiry and send quotation to you within 1hour.
2.Low price: We can offer the lowest price in the same quality to you
3.Complex parts: we are good at machining the complicated curved surfaces parts
4.Perfect quality: we always control the machining and products finish treatment strictly that you will get what is you designed
5.Accurate delivery: Finish the parts in time to provide the strongest support for your R&D projects
6.Rich experience: More than 10 years experience in professional machining and rapid prototyping, we can offer you the most professional and effective advices
7.Professional team: Efficient and honest technical service team, you will enjoy 24H professional services
8.Fully equipped: we have Perfect supply chain, complete processes that offer you one-stop solution to all requirements
Production process:
Our Equipments
We have 4 five-axis CNC machines, more than 30 high-speed CNC machining centers, CNC lathes, CNC carved machines, in total we have more than 50 machining equipments.
We can provide machining service of CNC milling, turning, engraving, cutting, tapping, drilling, etc.

Quality control & After-sale service
Quality control:
We will provide all documents as you need like inspection report, material report, etc. To meet your quality requirements of products and parts.

After-sale service:
If you got the parts have any quality problems, no matter it happened when we made them or caused by the delivery, we will try our best to help you to solve the problems and take our parts of responsibility, you can free from worries.
FAQ
1. How to Inquiry?
Just send us an enquiry to our Emails or leave your messages, we will try best to reply with you within 1 hour.
2. What information should I give to you for inquiry?
Please send us your drawings such as PDF , IGS, Step files or samples ,and tell us your detailed requirements such as material ,tolerance, surface treatments and the quantity you need, etc.
3. How I know I can buy the good quality from you?
We will make 100% full inspection and provide the inspection reports.
4. Can I get a sample in advance to check the quality?
Samples are available .We can make samples for you around 7 days, once samples are confirmed, mass production will be arranged immediately after your authorization.
5. How can I know my order are going without visiting your company?
We will make the schedule for each order and send you photos of the machining progress.
6. How long is your delivery time?
Normally it is according to quantity and difficulty of the projects, we will show it in our quotation.
7.What is the attractive properties of aluminum alloy?
Aluminum alloy has attractive properties as below: 1.high corrosion resistance; 2. excellent machining properties; 3. light weight; 4. high thermal/electrical conductivity; 5. high ductility/easily deformable.Shenzhen service robot parts CNC machining
website:http://www.cncrobotparts.com/service-robot-parts-machining/
astao40

Zurück zu Ankündigungen und News