[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - Ty Montgomery was a productive player for the

Ty Montgomery was a productive player for the

Fragen zum Forum und zur Bedienung

Ty Montgomery was a productive player for the

Beitragvon zhangzk » 23. Februar 2019, 02:33

Packers over most of his three-plus seasons as a professional , but it seems likely that his final act will be the lasting memory of his time in Green Bay.Montgomery fumbled on a kickoff return he took out of the end zone late in the fourth quarter of last Sunday’s game against the Rams and the Packers lost 29-27 after the Rams ran out the clock. Packers coach Mike McCarthy said after the game that Montgomery was told to take a knee and unnamed teammates slammed Montgomery for not following orders.Montgomery defended himself on Monday while also saying that he and his family received threats in the aftermath of the game. He was then traded to the Ravens on Tuesday and told reporters on Wednesday that he’s no longer interested in focusing on the last few days.“I don鈥檛 know if I was hoping for a fresh start,鈥?Montgomery said. “I will say I was ready to put all of that in the past. … I don鈥檛 want to be rude. I don鈥檛 even want to talk about it anymore. If anybody is concerned, my family is safe. I鈥檓 not worried about anything.”Montgomery said he’s still getting settled with his new team and didn’t have much to offer about the role he’ll be playing for the Ravens. He’s spent time as a running back and a wide receiver in the NFL and said he’ll do “whatever鈥檚 asked of me” in Baltimore.Ravens vs. Rams: MVP, stock-up & stock-down The Ravens second pre-season game ends with a blowout victory over the Los Angeles Rams. Lamar scored a touchdown on a dazzling run and the excitement is in the air.Game MVP: Breshad PerrimanA couple good catches helped keep him afloat, but a deep-route touchdown was just what the doctor ordered. He needed a big game and he delivered. Oh yeah , did I mention the touchdown?Stock-upTim Williams — Was my MVP until Breshad caught the touchdown. So close. He racked in two tackles plus the strip-sack and responded well after looking good in the Hall of Fame Game.Gus Edwards — The big man continues to produce on the snaps he’s earned. On 12 carries he rumbled for 57 yards, including a 25-yard burst through the middle.Lamar Jackson — The rookie quarterback broke free in the red-zone and marched in for the nine-yard touchdown, but not until he shook two defenders.Mark Thompson — He’s behind Edwards on my depth chart, but he broke free for a 29-yard reception on a screen pass, which only further demonstrates Kenneth Dixon’s value in the passing game can be found elsewhere.Chris Moore — He’s a roster lock , but I’m not going to brush over his leaping catch. I’ve said it before, he makes far too many dazzling catches for what we expect from him.Patrick Ricard — Another lock on my roster, but a big-man touchdown is always worth talking about.Maurice Canady — He’s a tall player, but even he had to climb the ladder for the interception this evening. What a jump and what a play.Breshad Perriman — Two solid catches where he turned up-field. Then a monstrous go-route touchdown!Zach Sieler — He’s a real option here for the Ravens defensive line. A man this big and strong is somebody worth keeping on the roster, especially when they can swim through a block for the 12-yard sack.Alvin Jones — Special teams is important and he did great with the one-on-one tackle after releasing from a block.Stock-downJordan Lasley — A bad drop and zero catches from the rookie.Jaleel Scott — Only a single reception for nine yards. He should be producing more.Stanley Jean-Baptiste — He allowed the lone-touchdown from the Ravens while Canady had an interception. He also didn’t produce well on special teams.Bronson Kaufusi — He needs to stand out to make the roster and I saw far more Sieler than the BYU product.Kamalei Correa — After a crazy game last week , Correa only produced a single solo tackle. He needs more to make the roster.
zhangzk

Zurück zu Forum