[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - P.S. To provide more insight

P.S. To provide more insight

Fragen zum Forum und zur Bedienung

P.S. To provide more insight

Beitragvon Rshop2018 » 10. Dezember 2018, 04:31

A lot of people have expressed their admiration with how problems are handled in a timely friendly method. The Live Chat and the GM's who assist with the tickets go out of their way to help fix issues, and answer questions, and assist players. Well, I am not satisfied . And I'm not the sort of man who bashes on maplestory with no reason.

Since Colour came out, I have not been able to create any new ghost character. Between the Beast Tamer and Colour launch, they ended up changing the character name filter to not let "ghost". I've sent in a ticket, I've spoke to GMs, I've achieved into the MLC about this, but nothing has been done on it for the past year. It's frustrating since even a mediocre programmer could fix this issue. It is not that's something difficult to accomplish, it is that there's somebody at the company that's saying no to resolve this.

I understand customer service does not make all the decisions, but I wonder whether they are actually passing down what the gamers want in individual tickets like these. I just hate how such a simple and consequence-free petition is that means a lot to the player is being denied for whatever reason. Customer support might not be the person to blame, but my anger is blinding me to some stage where I can not be satisfied with any part of Nexon.

P.S. To provide more insight , ever because I begin playing maple almost 9 years ago, I have always made a character with it suffix as "ghost", and I have made a great deal of characters because I started. For Nexon to filter the name out makes me feel like I've been banned to create any new characters. And in a sense I am letting that occur by refusing to make new characters before that is fixed. So this isn't just a "it'd be fine if Nexon did this" request to me, it's something which means a great deal for me. I would really like to make a Shade along with also a Kinesis this winter (not to overlook all of the NX I would spend should I be able to earn those characters).
Rshop2018

Zurück zu Forum