[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - he rain.The Colts placed backup linebacker Jos

he rain.The Colts placed backup linebacker Jos

Fragen zum Forum und zur Bedienung

he rain.The Colts placed backup linebacker Jos

Beitragvon lw789 » 11. Februar 2017, 04:27

ATLANTA -- Greg Norman is recovering from a chain saw accident that nearly cost him his left hand, but not his sense of humour. At least I can still play tennis, Norman told The Associated Press by phone Sunday morning. Norman, the Hall of Fame golfer and entrepreneur, was cutting back trees in his South Florida home when the weight of a branch pulled his left hand toward the chain saw. He said the blade hit him just below where a person would be wearing a wrist watch. He said doctors told him it missed his artery by a fraction of an inch. Thank God the blade wasnt running full speed or it would have taken my hand off, Norman said. I handled everything as calmly as I could. There is no major damage. There is nerve damage, but no muscular damage. They fixed me up and here I am. He posted a photo on Instagram from the hospital bed of his heavily bandaged left hand protected by a large piece of purple foam. Working with a chainsaw ALWAYS be respectful of the unexpected. I was one lucky man today. Damaged, but not down & out. Still have left hand, he posted. The Shark woke up Sunday to more than 200 comments on Instagram, and news stories from America to Australia. I just didnt expect when I posted that Instagram that it would explode like that, Norman said. Oddly enough, Norman had posted another Instagram a week earlier standing next to a tree and holding a chain saw. Time to trim the sea grapes today. Never ask someone to do something that you can do yourself. Love to work! Norman said he would do it again. When Im on a ranch, I love to run the bulldozer, the grader, whatever. I like doing stuff. I never ask anybody to do that for me if I can do it myself, he said. Norman posted another Instagram on Sunday morning, standing in front of the tree without a shirt while giving a thumbs-up with his right hand. His left hand was protected by the purple foam the size of a small waste basket. Thank u all for your concern & good wishes. All well the morning after the accident. Here I am at the scene of the crime w/ my new fashion statement! Norman said he would have to keep the foam for at least a few days and would be in a sling for a few weeks before starting rehab. The 59-year-old Australian was inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2001. He hasnt played competitively in two years. Theres a little tingling in my fingers, which is better than no fingers at all, he said. . "Its way better than running gassers, thats for sure," the inside linebacker said Monday, when the Chargers started their third and final week of organized team activities, which are practices in shorts, jerseys and helmets. .S.-Portugal game on June 22 in the Amazonian jungle city of Manaus. FIFPro, the international soccer players union, had pressed FIFA to avoid the earliest kickoffs in the hottest and most humid weather. http://www.outletscarpesportive.it/sauc ... talia.html. Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much. . The teams all-time leading scorer, DeRo has won everything there is to win in MLS. . Mika Zibanejad and Jason Spezza scored in the shootout to lead the Ottawa Senators to a 2-1 victory over Nashville on Saturday night.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - No doubt about it.Bill Belichick and Tom Brady are the dominant coach-quarterback pair in the NFL. And they left no question that they deserve the sixth Super Bowl appearance of their brilliant careers.Brady threw for 226 yards and three touchdowns, Belichick got his league-high 21st post-season win and the New England Patriots routed the Indianapolis Colts 45-7 in the AFC championship game Sunday night.Weve had a lot of good teams in the past, Brady said. This one is going to have to win a very important game to kind of leave our legacy.Its the most important one. The Patriots (14-4) will face defending champion Seattle (14-4) on Feb. 1 in Glendale, Arizona, as they seek their first Super Bowl win in 10 years after winning three in four. The Seahawks beat the Green Bay Packers 28-22 in overtime in the NFC title game Sunday.LeGarrette Blount ran for 148 yards and three touchdowns for New England in the second-most lopsided win in an AFC title game.You look around and people are posing with the trophy, everybodys smiling, Patriots linebacker Donta Hightower said in the locker room. Everybodys smiling. Even coach Belichick is smiling.Andrew Lucks expression was much different after his worst game since he was chosen with the top pick in the 2012 draft. He completed 12 of 33 passes for 126 yards, no touchdowns and two interceptions. He is 0-4 against the Patriots with every loss by at least 21 points.Its hard to find much good right now, fresh off this game, Luck said. We had our sights set higher.The Patriots lost AFC title games the past two seasons after losing to the New York Giants in the Super Bowl after the 2011 season.Its so much work just to get there and losing the last time we were there hurt, New England safety Devin McCourty said. Weve got to play a great team. They wouldnt be there if they werent and to go back two years in a row is tough, and they did it.The Patriots have a pretty impressive history, too.Brady surpassed John Elway for most Super Bowl appearances for a quarterback and tied defensive lineman Mike Lodish for most by any player. Belichick tied Don Shula for most Super Bowls for a coach and broke a tie with Tom Landry with his 21st post-season win. And New England tied Dallas and Pittsburgh for most appearances in the big game with eight.I know weve had some ups and downs this year, Brady said of a team that split its first four games, but right now were up, baby, and were going to try to stay up for one more game.Some things to take from the Patriots blowout win:UP HIS HOODIE SLEEVE: One game after receiver Julian Edelman threw a touchdown paass to beat Baltimore, the Patriots pulled out another trick play.ddddddddddddWith a third-and-1 on the Colts 16 early in the third quarter, offensive tackle Nate Solder reported as an eligible receiver and caught a touchdown pass from Brady to give New England a 24-7 lead.It was amazing to be a part of a game like that and have a cool play like that, Solder said. The stars were aligned.Belichick repeatedly caught the Ravens off guard last week when they used skill players as ineligible receivers. Against Indianapolis, the crowd cheered every time the referee announced an eligible or ineligible receiver.Brady noted that Solder played tight end his first year in college at Colorado.So I dont know, he said, maybe we have more tricks up our sleeve.COACHING TREE: The Super Bowl will feature the two most recent Patriots coaches.Belichick has had great success in New England, winning six AFC titles and three Super Bowls. But Seahawks coach Pete Carroll was a flop in Foxborough, coaching the team for three seasons and winning fewer games in each one than the year before.Carroll then went to Southern Cal, winning two national championships and finishing in the top 5 of The Associated Press poll seven times in nine years before returning to the NFL with the Seahawks.NO EXCUSES: Luck wouldnt blame the rainy weather and Colts coach Chuck Pagano wouldnt blame distractions for the loss.I dont think it had a negative effect on anything, Luck said about his dome-team struggling in the rain.The Colts placed backup linebacker Josh McNary on the commissioners exempt list Thursday, less than 24 hours after prosecutors filed criminal charges against him. Reserve offensive tackle Xavier Nixon missed the teams flight Saturday and was inactive. Running back Trent Richardson missed the walk-through Saturday and didnt travel with the team.Weve got too good of veteran leadership in that locker room, and were not going to use that as any excuse, Pagano said.BABY STEPS: The Colts have improved by one game in each of Lucks three seasons. They lost in the wild-card round to Baltimore in 2012 and the Patriots beat them in the divisional round last year.Well learn from this, well grow from this and well go to work and make 2015 better than 2014, Pagano said.SPREADING THE WEALTH: Rob Gronkowski didnt catch his first pass until the middle of the third quarter and finished with only three receptions for 28 yards and one touchdown. But the Patriots didnt need much from their All-Pro tight end, who was matched up against nemesis Sergio Brown.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '
lw789

Zurück zu Forum