[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - ston will always have a special place in my heart and

ston will always have a special place in my heart and

Fragen zum Forum und zur Bedienung

ston will always have a special place in my heart and

Beitragvon lw789 » 9. Februar 2017, 07:35

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Rex Ryan would love to be reunited with Ed Reed. Its on New York Jets general manager John Idzik to make it happen. But thats if he even wants the 35-year-old free-agent safety. Reed, released Tuesday by Houston, cleared waivers Wednesday and is available to any team. Ryan, who coached Reed for several years in Baltimore, acknowledged that he and Idzik discussed the possibility of adding him. "If we did, I keep that conversation private and all that kind of stuff," Ryan said. "But part of due diligence, if youve coached a player, Im sure you would want that input. So, did we have it? I think its safe to say yes." Reed missed the Texans first two games after hip surgery and was relegated to a backup role in recent games, making just 16 tackles. He was unhappy not starting in Houston after signing a three-year, $15 million deal in the off-season after 11 years in Baltimore. Reed also criticized the team for being outplayed and outcoached after the Texans seventh straight loss last Sunday. The Jets have the NFLs 26th-ranked pass defence, but Ryan insisted he is pleased with his current group of safeties, including Dawan Landry, Jaiquawn Jarrett and Antonio Allen -- whom the coach said has "a chance to be really good." But that might not prevent Ryan from wanting to add Reed, who was one of his favourites and is mentioned as one of the leagues greatest players at his position. "Its a logical question," Ryan said. "Look, the way I am, I could say absolutely yes, I would like him on our team. And Ill say that knowing you guys know me." Ryan quickly mentioned former Jets such as Brandon Moore, Alan Faneca, Trevor Pryce and Damien Woody as guys hed always like to have playing for him. "Anybody that Ive ever coached, that bled for me," Ryan said, "I want them." . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. . On the eve of the 2013-14 NBA season, he can finally take a step back and allow his team to do the talking. http://www.bayernmunichfcstore.com/auth ... ch-jersey/. Unlike last year when nobody got in, there have been estimates of as many as five getting voted in this time around and as few as one, Greg Maddux. . The cause of his death is as of yet undetermined, but police said foul play is not suspected. . -- Oakland Athletics third baseman Scott Sizemore has undergone surgery on his left knee to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament.DALLAS -- Chandler Parsons is going to the Dallas Mavericks after the Houston Rockets decided not to match the restricted free agents three-year offer sheet worth more than $45 million. Parsons tweeted Sunday after he said he heard from Rockets general manager Daryl Morey and owner Leslie Alexander about the teams decision. "Nothing but utmost respect for them, the fans and the city of Houston. THANK YOU for your support!," Parsons wrote before following that with another farewell tweet. "Houston will always have a special place in my heart and I will never forget the memories. My teammates, I love you, thank you," his second entry read. The 6-foot-9 small forward signed the offer sheet early Thursday, oonly minutes after the NBAs moratorium on signing free agents ended.dddddddddddd Houston had until Sunday to match. Mark Cuban welcomed Parsons to Dallas in a message Sunday afternoon on a Cyber Dust account controlled by the Mavericks owner and the team. Dallas also struck a deal with free agent veteran swingman Richard Jefferson on a one-year minimum deal. Parsons will be in the Dallas frontcourt with Dirk Nowitzki and recently reacquired Tyson Chandler after playing his first three NBA seasons with the Rockets. The 25-year-old Parsons has averaged 14.1 points, 5.2 rebounds and 4.1 assists while starting 207 of his 213 games in the NBA. He was a second-round pick out of Florida in the 2011 draft. ' ' '
lw789

Zurück zu Forum