[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - Eye Of Time nevertheless gives x2 Maplestory 2 Mesos

Eye Of Time nevertheless gives x2 Maplestory 2 Mesos

Fragen zum Forum und zur Bedienung

Eye Of Time nevertheless gives x2 Maplestory 2 Mesos

Beitragvon Sletrry » 19. Oktober 2018, 04:17

Bild

If gamers could select the preceding versions of their favorite courses, I feel that this would not only create maplers too happy, but re-attract previous maplers who have quit years before.For the Battle Mage course you may have 3 different selections. You could choose to play with the traditional Battle Mage featuring the traditional cellphone tornado and , The 2014 Version using the static tornado and joint auras, or the newest version with intense damage fans and revamped teleport.

I would believe the best way to approach the thought (If additional ) is via cash shop. The player would create the class with the newest revamp, but might have the ability to switch to the chosen class version using a costly cash store product.Keep in your mind I would pay BIG money to perform as my favorite classes again. If this proposal were to take effect, I could see a significant rise in money profit. If I dare mention it, I feel as if this would likewise re-attract that the vast majority of Maplers who've left international Maplestory for classic private servers.

But don't get me wrong, this notion still requires a lot more thought. I do understand the problems such as harm balancing and extreme programming, but understanding the fellows over at Nexon america, they could tackle these problems with ease.On the off chance that there really is a Maplestory Game Master reading this particular post, please notify me in your thoughts, and also what might be done to enhance. Thank you for reading!

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to !
Sletrry

Zurück zu Forum