[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - Finest way to generate MaplestoryM mesos w/o spending real m

Finest way to generate MaplestoryM mesos w/o spending real m

Fragen zum Forum und zur Bedienung

Finest way to generate MaplestoryM mesos w/o spending real m

Beitragvon Sletrry » 19. Oktober 2018, 03:36

Shield/Safety/Clean Slate scrolls. We need more options to save and/or recover slots when searching our equipment. I am am very thankful for the 2 we receive per month at the reward store, but realistically it is not enough if we have 100s of slots to scroll. Right now, bots seem to run a monopoly on clean slates in game and offer them for 30m a bit. I would love to find that the limitation in the reward store upped to 5 or so a month, or have clean slates drop a great deal more often (possibly from zak, hilla, etc) to put down them to 5-10m a bit.

Untradable equipment - mainly Android hubs, but in addition sweetwater gear, etc.. As somebody who gets most of my money off of hearts and sweetwater, I would rather be broke and find something else to sell and be able to exchange these around my maplestory2 account. Even having the capability to sharing label these items would be better than nothing.

Bild

I understand GMS is limited to what it can do, but Spell Traces have to be updated to reflect what normal scrolls can do. I don't mind weapons being stuck in 9, so that they can make money off Primes with Marvel, but Android hearts ought to likewise be in a position to have 9 assault! This would not hurt the Prime marketplace, as min/maxers would still need them. As someone who's likely considered mid class/mid game... All these are the biggest glaring defects to me.

I've played maple for some time, but I still don't understand the best way to make billions of maplestory2 mesos. I've tried elite bosses, but they are so annoying to find and to even acquire maplestory2 items. I want more damage in my wind archer, my harm range is 78000-90000 (flat 153}. Everything is so gosh darn costly and cant fund my characters worth crap.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to !
Sletrry

Zurück zu Forum