Cookie Tins manufacturers

Fragen zum Forum und zur Bedienung

Beitragvon teesg3gf » 16. August 2018, 02:35

FAQ
Q: Can i get the sample to see the quality? Is sample for free? How can i get it?
A: Yes, sure. The existing sample can be provide for your reference. And it is free. For the customized new sample or mould, it should be charged according to the different products. Please kindly give us your company name, detailed address, zip code, telephone number, courier service account (FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, etc.), then we send the samples out. Please notice that the freight is on buyer’s account. Also you can prepay us if you don’t have any express account.
Q: Can i use your existing mould for free? If i have to customize new mould and sample, can the cost be returned?
A: Yes, our existing mould can be provide for you by free, except some special mould which belongs to our current customer. For the new mould and sample cost, if the accumulated order quantity reach to 100K, it can be refunded.
Q: Do you make tools by yourselves ?
A: Yes, we make all tools by ourselves. We have an in house tooling department. So we an make custom molds at very low cost.
Q: What is the MOQ? And how many designs I can do?
A: Due to mass printing and production processing, MOQ is normally 5000pcs for large size, 10000pcs for small size. 2 designs is acceptable for the MOQ.
Q: What is the thickness of the tin box?
A: Normally, the widely used thickness is 0.23mm. And it can also adjustable according to your requirements from 0.19mm to 0.35mm.
CONTACT US
website:http://www.sttinbox.com/food-packaging-tins/cookie-tins/
teesg3gf

Zurück zu Forum