iron mine

Fragen zum Forum und zur Bedienung

iron mine

Beitragvon hhhfhp3y » 22. Juni 2018, 07:43

Super concentrates iron ore fines or powder
Introduction:
Super concentrates iron ore fines, particles size is between 38-45micro meter. Color: black . Is the main raw material of powder metallurgy. According to the particle size, it is a kind of ultrafine powder. For ultrafine powder, it generally will be through the 325 mesh standard sieve is less than 44μm particle size known as the sub-sieve powder. Iron ore concentrate is used as a metallurgic raw material in iron smelting. Iron ore concentrate recovery is based on magnetic beneficiating methods.
iron ore concentrate fine is non-combustible, explosion-proof and radioactive-proof.
Specifications:
Classification: ultra pure iron ore powder Type:magnetite Place of Origin: Shanxi, China (Mainland)
MF: Fe3O4 Fe ≥71.5 Purity: 99
Appearance: Powder Color: Black Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
Storage:
Iron ore concentrate is stored under conditions preventing its contamination and mixing with other materials. Shelf life – unlimited.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Mt bag ot bulk
Delivery Detail: After 15 days when received the L/C or payment
Our Advantage
1, multi-year powder and management experience of powder products
2, we are experts in iron ore concentrate fine products
3, we have our own R & D design team, we can provide you with special requirements of the product
4, we strictly control the production process, so that products meet the qualification standards. iron mine
hhhfhp3y

Zurück zu Forum