[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Die Pfoten Junkies • Thema anzeigen - Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...

Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...

Ich biete, ich suche

Let’s get to the Philadelphia Eagles links ...

Beitragvon laiyongcai92 » 8. März 2019, 03:50

Jordan Mailata: ‘You Can Expect Big Things Next Year’ - PE.com“Bloody hell , I hope it’s easier. I know I didn’t just struggle for this whole year for nothing,” Mailata said. “I feel more confident now. This is my first offseason so I’m trying to be careful and use my time and try to be efficient with it. I’m disappointed I didn’t get out on the field, but you can expect big things next year. I’m going to grind for it.” Mailata had an ideal situation for a young offensive lineman seeking experience. He learned from two of the best tackles in the game in Lane Johnson and Jason Peters and worked with Pro Bowl interior linemen in center Jason Kelce and guard Brandon Brooks. And against a ferocious defensive front, Mailata was tested each day in practice.Eagles reportedly give Nick Foles the $1 million bonus he just missed making - BGNIt’s very possible Foles could be paying back some of that money to the Eagles in the near future. If Philadelphia picks up his $20 million option for the 2019 season, which seems likely, Foles can pay back $2 million to void the contract and become a free agent. So it’s essentially like the Eagles decreased Foles’ buyout price to $1 million by giving him this extra $1 million bonus.Putting a Bow on 2018 - BGN RadioJoin John Stolnis and Brandon Lee Gowton look back at 2018 to further dissect the Saints loss, the coordinators, the quarterbacks and much much more!NFC Hierarchy/Obituary: The Eagles are dead - PhillyVoiceSo I guess the lesson learned here -- and it’s not exactly a new lesson -- is that if you have Super Bowl aspirations, it’s better to be a great team for the entirety of the season , than it is to just get hot at the end of it. A game in Week 2 means every bit as much in the standings as a game in Week 16 or 17. Going forward, this season should serve as a reminder that championship teams must play with as much urgency and determination early in the season as they do late.The Eagles Offseason Begins (PST Show #296) - Philadelphia Sports TableWhat we’re throwing down on the Table is an interview with Brandon Lee Gowton of Bleeding Green Nation and the BGN Radio podcast. BLG recapped the 2018 year for us and then discussed contract options for Nick Foles as he likely will be moving on from the team. From there, we discussed the Eagles offense including upgrades at the wide receiver position and what the 2019 season’s offensive line may look like. Shifting over to the defense, the guys talked about how important Rodney McLeod and Brandon Graham have been regarding defensive stability. Plus, we discussed options and hopes for the Eagles early in the 2019 NFL Draft. It’s a great interview you won’t want to miss! (36:25)NFL evaluators make picks on conference championship games - ESPN In$ider“Over the years, people have gone into Kansas City and won in the playoffs, but Kansas City hasn’t been this good on offense in any of those years,” the insider picking New England said. “Their defense was much better against Indy last week, but if there is a team that just kicks the crap out of bad defenses and schemes the hell out of them , it would be New England.” The Chiefs’ opponents have rushed 128 times with a 5.3-yard average on early downs from formations with two backs in the backfield. Those figures are league highs this season.The Forgotten Innovators of the Chiefs’ Offensive Revolution - The RingerIn 2008, the 2-14 Chiefs incorporated the spread into its offense, mostly out of necessity. Ten years later, they’re on the cusp of the Super Bowl, with the league’s most exciting and innovative offense.It All Comes Down to Rams’ New Corners, Mahomes Makes it Different for Playoff Andy Reid, Feel Free to Mock the Underdog Patriots - Sports IllustratedCody Parkey deserves his portion of the blame, but so does the special teams unit that allowed an Eagles defender to get a finger on the kick, and so does the quarterback who sleepwalked through the first three quarters of a playoff game , and so does the defense that couldn’t get off the field when they needed to most. Football is the ultimate team sport. That extends to the front office—in this case, it especially extends to the front office—that seems all to eager to pin the blame on the kicker because his mistake was the final one.Jason Garrett had an awfully messy week regarding Scott Linehan - Blogging The BoysThe first week of the offseason hasn’t been the best for Jason Garrett when he’s gone behind a microphone. Things started off on a weird note Monday morning when he took to the airwaves of 105.3 The Fan and told the world that Scott Linehan would be back, and that he didn’t expect any significant changes to the coaching staff. Hours later, when pressed about his answer earlier in the day, Garrett said that he “didn’t know” what he’d said on the radio. Seriously. It was a strange sequence for the typically well-polished coach in front of the media. He was clearly in an agitated mood as he even snapped a bit during the same press conference where he played dumb about his Scott Linehan comments.Ranking the final 4 quarterbacks in the 2019 NFL playoffs - SB NationWhat’s left us with a pair of conference championship games destined to keep scoreboard operators busy throughout Sunday. But which team can boast the best quarterback in the NFL’s final four? Will experience conquer youth, or will the league’s upstarts usher in a new era of champions? Will Tom Brady’s season end, as it has five times before, by raising the Lombardi Trophy? Or will Goff give Los Angeles something to be excited about by leading the Rams to their first Super Bowl title on the West Coast? We won’t know until Sunday night, but we can certainly rank 2019’s remaining playoff passers based on their seasons to date....Social Media Information:BGN Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBGN Twitter: Follow @BleedingGreenBGN Manager: Brandon Lee Gowton: Follow @BrandonGowtonBGN Radio Twitter: Follow @BGN_Radio Before the tenth Sunday of the 2018 NFL regular season kicks off , let’s have some fun by taking a look at the spreads for today’s games. (Click here for NFL Week 10 picks without regard to the spread.)Here are suggestions when trying to beat the odds. You can find all of today’s NFL betting lines and over/unders via SB Nation. My season record so far is 57-74-3 after going 6-7 last week. Really going to need a strong stretch run to shake this losing record.NFL Week 10 GamesDetroit Lions at Chicago Bears (-7): The Lions have lost their last two games each by multiple possessions. They’re just not very good. Detroit ranks 29th in DVOA. Chicago, meanwhile, is fourth overall. PICK: Bears -7Arizona Cardinals at Kansas City Chiefs (-17): The Chiefs are putting up a league-leading 36.3 points per game. The Cardinals, meanwhile, are putting up 13.8 points per game. The Chiefs can easily score enough to cover this three-possession spread. PICK: Chiefs -17New England Patriots (-6.5) at Tennessee Titans: Hard to know what exactly to make of this Titans team. Save for a 21-0 home loss to Baltimore and their Monday Night Football win over Dallas, all of their games have been pretty close. I’d stay away from this one. But since I’m making the pick, I’ll take the Pats against a Titans team coming off a short week. PICK: Patriots -6.5New Orleans Saints (-6) at Cincinnati Bengals: This has trap game potential for the Saints. New Orleans might be smelling themselves a little too much after a big win over LA. Cincy, meanwhile, is coming off a bye. I don’t know if the Bengals win but maybe they find a way to cover at home. PICK: Bengals +6Atlanta Falcons (-5.5) at Cleveland Browns: The Falcons seem to be beyond their early season struggles. The Browns do not seem to be beyond being the Browns. PICK: Falcons -5.5Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts (-3): Give me Andrew Luck and Frank Reich over Blake Bortles and Doug Marrone. PICK: Colts -3Washington Redskins at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-3): Hm. Tough one. I took the Bucs in our straight up picks because I think Ryan Fitzpatrick might be able to get hot here. But then there’s the fact the Tampa Bay defense is just so bad. I’ll try to jinx Washington here by picking them. PICK: Washington +3Buffalo Bills at New York Jets (-7.5): The year is 2018 and somehow Matt Barkley is a starting quarterback. May God have mercy on our souls. PICK: Jets -7.5Los Angeles Chargers (-10.5) at Oakland Raiders: No need to overthink this one. The Raiders are trying to lose on purpose and the Chargers are legitimately good. PICK: Chargers -10.5Miami Dolphins at Green Bay Packers (-10): After losing two in a row , Aaron Rodgers will help the Packers get back on track with a win over the Brock Osweiler-led Dolphins. PICK: Packers -10Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams (-9.5): A little surprised to see Seattle not getting much respect here. I know the Rams score a lot but the Seahawks’ defense is still good. Seattle ranks eighth in opponent points per game and fifth overall in defensive DVOA. Maybe they don’t win but they should be able to keep this one relatively close. PICK: Seahawks +9.5Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles (-7.5): Good stat from @ChrisRaybon: The Cowboys are 2-14-1 against the spread on short weeks during the Jason Garrett era. The Eagles have a significant rest advantage over Dallas given that the Cowboys played on Monday Night and Philadelphia is coming off their bye. Also the Eagles just seem to match up really well against this Dallas team. As Benjamin Solak pointed out on BGN Radio, Carson Wentz is 7-0 in his last seven NFC East games. The Eagles are primed to come up big here, methinks. PICK: Eagles -7.5New York Giants at San Francisco 49ers (-3): If Arizona can beat the 49ers twice, I can’t help but feel like the Giants might be able to beat San Francisco once. I’m not just going to assume undrafted rookie free agent Nick Mullens is suddenly this great quarterback because he played well against a terrible and tanking Raiders squad. Give me the points! PICK: Giants +3
laiyongcai92

Zurück zu Flohmarkt